BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well seems the updates like stated in first page of this thread seems to sadly be true.

Such potential and no true effort from the developer to finally deliver a full game :^/ ... what a shame!
Wonder if boners actually commit to create an acc here to talk about it?

Reactions: alex2011

FreeAsABirdNow

Apr 5, 2017
What I use to cheat is . Just follow the directions, you can upload the save and find out what variables to change. Then you save and toss it back into the save folder and the values should be updated. I have only ever used it for this game so I don't know how well it works otherwise. Have fun kids.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
jesus with the virus on i hadn't checked this shit ina while but damnnnnnnnnn i figured we'd be on version 6 or 7 by now, >.> boner is such a money grubber. one of the games i wanted to find when i found this site -.- and its been 3 years now. version 4.3 < 3 years later, and "im working on this game, and this game so i can't do this game" the other 2 games are just as fucking slow XD 1 project paterons at a time are the best, they usualy get shit done.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
G
jesus with the virus on i hadn't checked this shit ina while but damnnnnnnnnn i figured we'd be on version 6 or 7 by now, >.> boner is such a money grubber. one of the games i wanted to find when i found this site -.- and its been 3 years now. version 4.3 < 3 years later, and "im working on this game, and this game so i can't do this game" the other 2 games are just as fucking slow XD 1 project paterons at a time are the best, they usualy get shit done.
Hey atleast this will be finished before Yandere simulator.

So 6 years vs 3 years is better than nothing tbh ;P

At the end i guess i believe in Boner's doing so #ibelieve :3.

Plus im sure he is actually updating the game since patreons only can have access to stuff regulars cant so... yeah

Reactions: RareRed

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
G

Hey atleast this will be finished before Yandere simulator.

Plus im sure he is actually updating the game since patreons only can have access to stuff regulars cant so... yeah
I don't think Boner Games will finish it at all let alone before Yandere Simulator. At least YandereDev isn't laser focused on adding DRM to prevent modders from adding content he removed.

Nobody wants to give them money
Yeah, because we are paying to support game development, not DRM development.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
He is too busy trying to stop people from creating mods for his game.
Once again ¿why does it matter?

One example to give is Urban Demons. Despite the author of the game still active on these forums from time to time by interacting with other users, he/she may still not sure of when will the progress of the game will be Resumed due its working if not mistaken in another 2 games!!!

And urban demons got from what i know: 2 damn mod versions!

Boner would actually prevent of ppl from modding the game if HE ACTUALLY makes updates to the game XD

Anyways im not a patreon to know if boner is actually doing updates to the game so if any patreon tier mind to share that wisdom, would be helpful ♡ <3

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
G

i hope so. tbh the games REALLY nice IMO, hes done a good job with it so far, and again im just complaining, i have no idea how much work goes into making a game, but then i see others with way more complex games they get their shit done super quick.

Anyways im not a patreon to know if boner is actually doing updates to the game so if any patreon tier mind to share that wisdom, would be helpful ♡ <3

theres a "free" all tier pateron post from boner >.> enjoy m8.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Once again ¿why does it matter?

One example to give is Urban Demons. Despite the author of the game still active on these forums from time to time by interacting with other users, he/she may still not sure of when will the progress of the game will be Resumed due its working if not mistaken in another 2 games!!!

And urban demons got from what i know: 2 damn mod versions!

Boner would actually prevent of ppl from modding the game if HE ACTUALLY makes updates to the game XD

No he wouldn't, the specific mod he is trying to stop restores content he removed. The only way to stop the mod and not hold up development would to be to officially restore the content the mod is for.

where can i find the mods?

Be warned that the modder has given up because of the DRM being added every single update, but there is another I was talking to recently who wishes to pick up where Maim Lain left off.

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018
if he really is taking up some time to stop people from making mods on his game...such a poor decision, he probably doesn't realize once he finishes this game and moves on, people will continue to make mods while his attention is elsewhere, its useless effort, is there a good reason to why he needs to take down mods?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
if he really is taking up some time to stop people from making mods on his game...such a poor decision, he probably doesn't realize once he finishes this game and moves on, people will continue to make mods while his attention is elsewhere, its useless effort, is there a good reason to why he needs to take down mods?
You should probably get better insight of that privately. Ask Maim Lain about it. Most of it were talked behind curtains. We should start a fire again here.
... Then again, I ain't that observant of what happened that time so probably just roam around and you'll find on why.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The same reason the mod was made, because incest isn't allowed on Patreon. The way I see it, and I actually linked to proof of this on page 10 of the incest patch thread, the dev thinks he's still in danger of losing his cash cow if the content ever gets back in even if he didn't do it. Either that or he sees the mods as a direct threat to his income by taking away people. Both of these possibilities are misguided notions for him to have because A. Patreon can't control third parties and B. Mods draw more attention to the game and therefore more money, not less. I could see the logic in that second one if it were a translation since he could get an official translator and sell it through them to the players that read the language he has it translated to, but the mod in question literally just adds scenes he himself removed and requires the game to be used anyway. My proof came straight from Maim Lain himself stating that the dev hired a "Turkish law firm" to sue for copyright infringement, a case the firm would have lost in most cases, not sure about the country where the case was to be heard.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
btw if anyone mind to clear this doubt of mine would be really thankful!

what game versions were removed due the DMR ?

im just curious since i just have seen a few pictures of how the main character looked like, the caretaker flora and the daughter of flora natalie.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes