alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
btw if anyone mind to clear this doubt of mine would be really thankful!

what game versions were removed due the DMR ?

im just curious since i just have seen a few pictures of how the main character looked like, the caretaker flora and the daughter of flora natalie.
None, what was removed was incest content and the patch meant to bring it back was the reason for the DRM in the first place. No actual game versions were removed. It did, however, cause a lot of performance issues and slow down production drastically from what I have read.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
None, what was removed was incest content and the patch meant to bring it back was the reason for the DRM in the first place. No actual game versions were removed. It did, however, cause a lot of performance issues and slow down production drastically from what I have read.
any walkthrough for v0.4.3 ?

coolalee

May 27, 2020
Holy fuck, 200 pages of whining under a game that's hella awesome and in some regards better than Summertime Saga. And really hot too. Sister is like the cute one from Snow Daze, but without the bitchiness.

Also, don't be daft, people. "Patreon holds no power over third parties". Yeah. And they will still ban content creator if their modded work gets traction. Dude's making awesome shit, albeit slowly, but the progress is there.

No wonder he's worried over losing his fucking job. And if he includes DRM in his own work to stop people from restoring his own work he himself deleted? Personally, as a fellow creator, I think it's goddam right. Just as slapp suits are if he sees it fit.

In the end I support the man because he jerks me off through a computer screen. Not because he's a mellow dude that lets people do whatever with his content even if it can get him banned.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Holy fuck, 200 pages of whining under a game that's hella awesome and in some regards better than Summertime Saga. And really hot too. Sister is like the cute one from Snow Daze, but without the bitchiness.

Also, don't be daft, people. "Patreon holds no power over third parties". Yeah. And they will still ban content creator if their modded work gets traction. Dude's making awesome shit, albeit slowly, but the progress is there.

No wonder he's worried over losing his fucking job. And if he includes DRM in his own work to stop people from restoring his own work he himself deleted? Personally, as a fellow creator, I think it's goddam right. Just as slapp suits are if he sees it fit.

In the end I support the man because he jerks me off through a computer screen. Not because he's a mellow dude that lets people do whatever with his content even if it can get him banned.
If u dont like the whinning and hate, why u even here commenting move along.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

First post of "coolalee" be like:

43kby3.jpg

I have, heard about this game called Summertime Saga. I fear, it may be geting this traction, of which you speak. I hope, it doesn't get banned, for having just such a mod and having had it for ages.

Yeah let's forget about the actuallity of the lawsuit and the quarter of a year he spend making a hangman game and what was it tick tack toe? While allegedly working full time with a team on the game as part of his patreon 3rd goal.
Let's forget about all his previous games, which were also "full of potential". And then their development all stagnated, as he barely did any work on the games... only to do the same thing a few years down the line again and now again again with this "project". You called it whine, but you never even tried refute any of points being made, provided you even bothered to read. The strawman you are trying to make isn't fooling anyone.

But it's okay Boner Games, the're still tons of fools supporting your dairy project. Or is the well running dry as people are figuring you out?

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
"a game that's hella awesome and in some regards better than Summertime Saga. And really hot too. Sister is like the cute one from Snow Daze, but without the bitchiness."

"Personally, as a fellow creator, I think it's goddam right. Just as slapp suits are if he sees it fit."

I also hear Bonergames has a big cock, killer abs, drives a Ferrari, and gets all the ladies /s. Isn't that right mr. "Not" Bonergames?

Jeebuz Christ he just can't stop with his stupid gosh dang overblown ego. Had you simply made a normal post. Saying you liked the game and that you found some of the criticism to be unfair. No one would have been the wiser. You couldn't stop yourself from stroking your ego, making you look like a fool in the process.
"In the end I support the man because he jerks me off through a computer screen." Who the fuck says that? You wanted it, to sound like, you are doing people an enormous "service". You instead sound absolutely idiotic and creepy.

Actually do some work on the game for once in your life. Prove you have what it takes and the piper will change his tune. Yes it's easier to con gullible people, than to be working on the game. This will still not change, what a piece of shit you are.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019

:FacePalm:

Reactions: alex2011

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It will probably take a few days until someone posts it here. The update will probably have like 10 mins of gameplay anyway.
If any of the previous changelogs are something to go by, the 2-3 months of "full-time" "work". Will probably be 2 roughly "animated" "scenes" (with his flat "parappa the rapper"–like penis ) and 2 static images and some "bug fixes". Provided he didn't change the DRM some more, making it hate–fuck your PC.

He has made Patreon more or less into a glorified welfare project. He is probably laughing his ass off from all the people stupid enough to support him. The minimum to even play the game is 10$ on his patreon. It's all about the stationary.

I can also almost fucking guarantee, that he is paying the other team members a dime on the dollar.
One person working full–time with a bare minimum of qualifications to make a game. Would have and HAVE cranked out many times the amount of content, we see. NLT media with Treasure of Nadia has effectively as a one man project, made more content, than we will probably ever see and of a much higher quality in the time it took for Bonergames, to release what? 2½ updates with allegedly a full team working behind him.

Last edited:

noted

Jun 1, 2017
If any of the previous changelogs are something to go by, the 2-3 months of "full-time" "work". Will probably be 2 roughly "animated" "scenes" (with his flat "parappa the rapper"–like penis ) and 2 static images and some "bug fixes". Provided he didn't change the DRM some more, making it hate–fuck your PC.

He has made Patreon more or less into a glorified welfare project. He is probably laughing his ass off from all the people stupid enough to support him. The minimum to even play the game is 10$ on his patreon. It's all about the stationary.

I can also almost fucking guarantee, that he is paying the other team members a dime on the dollar.
One person working full–time with a bare minimum of qualifications to make a game. Would have and HAVE cranked out many times the amount of content, we see. NLT media with Treasure of Nadia has effectively as a one man project, made more content, than we will probably ever see and of a much higher quality in the time it took for Bonergames, to release what? 2½ updates with allegedly a full team working behind him.
you're comparing DAZ games (using premade models) with a handdrawn game

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
you're comparing DAZ games (using premade models) with a handdrawn game
Asset flips... do you even know what it means? Those are not default models. A ton of work has been made on them. Ask ANYONE with some knowledge in the field, what would take the longest to make. Those handrawn models or the daz models and animations.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
My friend did this in just a day. Granted he did the whole day with just breaks for eating and from 7 am to 9 pm.
The animation looks good to me i might say better then most of the SOL animation which are full of mistakes (if u watch closely u will see how lazy he is making them), Im not a pro but i can draw and animated a h-scene in a day with live2d and i make bunch of pauses during the process.
Here is an example of something i did (took me like 2 hours to make it).
blow25.gif

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes