Ponypony

Mar 31, 2019
How many Minute of gameplay added with new update ? last one was less than 10 minute and only 2 new scene fix !
mean this time maby got more 'spoiler nop" i wish but i have no faith anymore here

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
How many Minute of gameplay added with new update ? last one was less than 10 minute and only 2 new scene fix !
mean this time maby got more 'spoiler nop" i wish but i have no faith anymore here
The update is a dating scene with Flora, it's partial update and the rest is supposed to come out "early June"

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The update is a dating scene with Flora, it's partial update and the rest is supposed to come out "early June"
Lmao how the fuck can someone be that kind of an asshole. About the other did they say it or you just guessing?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Lmao how the fuck can someone be that kind of an asshole. About the other did they say it or you just guessing?
"Some of the scenes are not yet completed, and we need more time to polish them, but it won't be long now." is from the patreon.

Also "It's a rather big scene (our biggest yet) and all you have to do is talk to Flora and invite her on a date to trigger the scene." I don't know what counts in scenes that makes them "big" but imo Sofia's date was better in terms of how much foreplay there was and the angle. Also people might flip out because Aiyana (futa) also fucks Flora, I assume she takes the ass. Not much of a bother for me personally but the forum wants to burn the game if another character just stands near their harem members.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
"Some of the scenes are not yet completed, and we need more time to polish them, but it won't be long now." is from the patreon.

Also "It's a rather big scene (our biggest yet) and all you have to do is talk to Flora and invite her on a date to trigger the scene." I don't know what counts in scenes that makes them "big" but imo Sofia's date was better in terms of how much foreplay there was and the angle. Also people might flip out because Aiyana (futa) also fucks Flora, I assume she takes the ass. Not much of a bother for me personally but the forum wants to burn the game if another character just stands near their harem members.
While it's not ntr or scat I don't give a fuck about the content, the thing is that he/they took three months for an update with 5 min content, thats the big problem.

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018

wait till they figure out that gimp basically has his fun with nadali or whatever her name is, although it is just an option in the future.

Yakaro

Jun 6, 2019
Hey everyone i can manate to got the #51n memory wit Nicole , im stuck at the re-educated task when she was not allowed to enter Harfort , can somebody help me ? The #51 was the last one i missing

Hoang Anh

Sep 21, 2017
Hey everyone i can manate to got the #51n memory wit Nicole , im stuck at the re-educated task when she was not allowed to enter Harfort , can somebody help me ? The #51 was the last one i missing
You need to lie Scarlett about Nicole got pregnant.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
wait till they figure out that gimp basically has his fun with nadali or whatever her name is, although it is just an option in the future.
Oh yeah, the "Strip for Gip" quest. They'll probably give us an option to stop it or not do it at all since it's a side quest, kinda like when he went into Flora's room.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
  • Sad
Reactions: josue943

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Almost 90% sure that we won't see the update in like a month unless he decided to make it public. He must be hunting/stalking supporters and sites so nobody can post the new build.
Also considering a person has to pay the $10 tier to even get access to the game and how awful the devs reputation for going after people is we'll probably have to wait for a long while for the next public version to come out, or if the new version gets posted that you download it quick before getting hit with a DMCA

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Almost 90% sure that we won't see the update in like a month unless he decided to make it public. He must be hunting/stalking supporters and sites so nobody can post the new build.
Also considering a person has to pay the $10 tier to even get access to the game and how awful the devs reputation for going after people is we'll probably have to wait for a long while for the next public version to come out, or if the new version gets posted that you download it quick before getting hit with a DMCA
I'm 100% sure any attempt to get it here before it goes public will be almost instantly DMCAed. The dev is paranoid af.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm 100% sure any attempt to get it here before it goes public will be almost instantly DMCAed. The dev is paranoid af.
bruh its internet ... and most of the stuff gets leaked by his patreon supporters lol.

and no even if this dev takes long time to release updates doesn't deserve to get his content leaked i guess? so i hope the update comes very soon!

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes