dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
bruh its internet ... and most of the stuff gets leaked by his patreon supporters lol.

and no even if this dev takes long time to release updates doesn't deserve to get his content leaked i guess? so i hope the update comes very soon!
As someone who has been following this game for a while, all I can say is you're underestimating what we mean when we say the dev is paranoid af. But stay optimistic! My only advice is don't hold your breath.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm 100% sure any attempt to get it here before it goes public will be almost instantly DMCAed. The dev is paranoid af.
That's why you report the OP with the link instead of putting it in the thread.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
As someone who has been following this game for a while, all I can say is you're underestimating what we mean when we say the dev is paranoid af. But stay optimistic! My only advice is don't hold your breath.
Listen buddy i been locked up in home for 4 months now ... i can surely give it a look to all the 196 "and counting" forum pages to realize and understand what you are talking about XD!

But again im a newcomer so i guess i have a lot to catch up to see why the dev its paranoid.

Reactions: dalzomo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
bruh its internet ... and most of the stuff gets leaked by his patreon supporters lol.

and no even if this dev takes long time to release updates doesn't deserve to get his content leaked i guess? so i hope the update comes very soon!
He takes so long because he's always taking the majority of his development time to program in DRM to prevent mods like the mod Maim Lain was writing to restore the incest content Boner took out. He even went after Maim Lain with a lawsuit. I wouldn't deny the possibility that any leak gets DMCAed after all that crap.

That's why you report the OP with the link instead of putting it in the thread.
That would be normal procedure, yes, but we are dealing with a guy who thinks a mod to his game that only restores content he removed is a threat when it can actually bring more people in. That's why I said he would probably DMCA any link we attempt to put up. He could be watching the thread as far as anyone knows, some devs do that and his history with this game makes that a distinct possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That would be normal procedure, yes, but we are dealing with a guy who thinks a mod to his game that only restores content he removed is a threat when it can actually bring more people in. That's why I said he would probably DMCA any link we attempt to put up. He could be watching the thread as far as anyone knows, some devs do that and his history with this game makes that a distinct possibility.
Hence why you give it to uploaders, we still have links that work despite his best efforts. Let the crazy man waste his time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hence why you give it to uploaders, we still have links that work despite his best efforts. Let the crazy man waste his time.
True, we could always have them upload a new link as long as any account being used doesn't get terminated for ToS violations, MEGA for example.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
can someone tell me what about his uncle? is the uncle take his family? and how to make his uncle get out from my house?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Guys I have a plan. What if 10 of us put 1USD in the paypal of somebody so we can pay for the suscription? I'm not going to pay 10USD for a freaking update but 1USD I think it's reasonable. I'm the first volunteer
Where do you plan to put the money?

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Where do you plan to put the money?
It can be my paypal or the paypal of some of the volunteers. It doesn't matter
Obviously the guy who is going to pay have to give us info about himself so there is transparency and trust at all time

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The last patreon post where he announced the flora dating is on yiff party, but since when you gotta log with patreon on an external site to download the game?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Developer delays updates for as long as he can, and when he does update there isn't enough content to justify the delay. I don't recommend giving him any money, since he likely has no intention of ever completing the game.
10$ bucks the update will roll out at Mid July or Early August.

I mean these updates have to be HUGE in order to take this amount of time if you ask me xD

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Someone posted patreon's posts at , please, someone release for us.
Didn't you read what i wrote before?
You need to log on an external site with patreon and also be a $10 supporter, so it doesn't matter if it's posted on yiff party, you gotta pay one way or another.

• Angry
Reactions: gabrielxprogame
Feb 1, 2018
Didn't you read what i wrote before?
You need to log on an external site with patreon and also be a $10 supporter, so it doesn't matter if it's posted on yiff party, you gotta pay one way or another.
I know that, lol. I meant that someone patreon of him decided to share the content, and if he views this forum for him to try to post.

Reactions: josue943

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I know that, lol. I meant that someone patreon of him decided to share the content, and if he views this forum for him to try to post.
That's what everyone is asking for lol more comments won't change anything. Besides, idk how many supporters are still donating so i think this is the point were it starts to die slowly.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes