yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Since im reading a fucking lot of comments of the patch, guys the patch works fine until version 4.0, for later versions use at your own risk.

Reactions: alex2011

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
first of all fuck off second lose the fucking attitude
Instead of pissing him off, look at your mistake. The guy gives the answer to your question not a page or two before your post, but it's the message right before yours. It's normal for him to be a little pissed off. Guys like you crowd on the forum, he asks questions and even take the time to see if the answer has already been given. So you get tired of having to repeat yourself 100 times because you don't want to go back a bit in the messages.

Translated with (free version)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
By the way this game have to be so famous and infamous at the same time to see when boner upload an upload an update and everyone blasting like crazy for getting their hands on the lastest patch before he comes here in lurk mode and DRM every single link that is posted ;P

But i do give him props for actually delivering an UPDATE.

Varox124

Dec 1, 2017
Just got around to starting the game and while it looks promising so far 3 years of dev time to not be finished is a bit concerning. I hope that its adding quality content the whole time and the game stays good throughout its entirety though.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
By the way this game have to be so famous and infamous at the same time to see when boner upload an upload an update and everyone blasting like crazy for getting their hands on the lastest patch before he comes here in lurk mode and DRM every single link that is posted ;P

But i do give him props for actually delivering an UPDATE.
Imagine being given props for actually doing what people are paying you to do or support doing.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes