Oct 11, 2018
I got the measuring tape but the quest won't complete, I've taken Nicole's measurements but I can't hand them in, probably because the measurements quest isn't complete

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Is the Dev still being a major buttcrack and making it impossible to do anything with his game? Cause i remember the mod being abandoned because he made it near impossible to do anything.
Yes... dev decided to switch obfuscator again (or stopped using one, or several). Gimme some time to break the encryption again so that Maim Lain can update the patch.

And no, the 0.4.0c patch does not work on 0.4.4a because it replaces various game files.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yes... dev decided to switch obfuscator again (or stopped using one, or several). Gimme some time to break the encryption again so that Maim Lain can update the patch.

And no, the 0.4.0c patch does not work on 0.4.4a because it replaces various game files.
doesn't Lain patch just supposed to just replace the Natalie and Flora whole lines referring to the MC from CareTaker & Room-Mate to Mother and Sister ?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Decryption script updated. Devs changed obfuscation on some game files. Encryption keys have not changed.

Instructions:
  1. Extract to game folder.
  2. Execute script using node node decrypt.js inside game folder.

doesn't Lain patch just supposed to just replace the Natalie and Flora whole lines referring to the MC from CareTaker & Room-Mate to Mother and Sister ?
No, it also replaces some of the artwork.

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
I downloaded the game but I can t play it, there is no exe. Is there just the patch posted but not the game or I don t know how to open it?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes