alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Developer delays updates for as long as he can, and when he does update there isn't enough content to justify the delay. I don't recommend giving him any money, since he likely has no intention of ever completing the game.
It isn't that he's delaying, it's that a majority of his time is spent updating the DRM to keep modders from bringing back incest.

i need to install the incest patch?
No, the patch will not work with any version from this point on because it is severely out of date and the modder has given up trying to get around Boner's obsession with DRM to prevent incest.

I think its due to the amount of time spent trying to make it unpiratable/uncheatable, this game has a stupid DRM
That's only part of the reason for it, he wants to prevent removed content from coming back even in mod form, incest specifically.

I thought this game was abandoned just like his other 2 projects lol.
Nope, he's stubbornly holding on after he shot himself in the foot.

I dont get why he bothers spending time on DRM.. Its stupidly easy to remove.
All he does is delay the game for people actually paying and pissing them off.

Just like Denuvo or what ever that shite program is called, all it does is inconvenience
the people that actually payed whilst the pirates get a smoother experience..
To frustrate the modders so they give up, he succeeded with the incest modder, who has officially given up.

is there a currant patch for this game I only see the 4.0
If you mean for incest, it's abandoned due to DRM.

He's here guys or at least some wk taking down the links.
I figured he would be, he's taht freaking paranoid that his precious money will go away.

once i add the patch the never load? just say loading and nothing happen
The patch is not compatible and never will be, the modder gave up due to DRM by the dev.

does the incest patch not work on current version? im getting loading loop on startup of the game
No, it has been abandoned since 0.4.0c because Boner keeps adding DRM to block it.

why do so many people upload with "N/A" in the changelogs.
Because they have no access to the change log info or there isn't one yet.

Just got around to starting the game and while it looks promising so far 3 years of dev time to not be finished is a bit concerning. I hope that its adding quality content the whole time and the game stays good throughout its entirety though.
Nope, adding DRM to prevent mods.

does anyone knows where I can download version 0.4.0c?
There is a download in the incest patch thread.

Is the Dev still being a major buttcrack and making it impossible to do anything with his game? Cause i remember the mod being abandoned because he made it near impossible to do anything.
Yes, he is.

Yes... dev decided to switch obfuscator again (or stopped using one, or several). Gimme some time to break the encryption again so that Maim Lain can update the patch.

And no, the 0.4.0c patch does not work on 0.4.4a because it replaces various game files.
Just so you know, Maim Lain gave up the fight out of frustration and has indicated no intention of resuming.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Can you help?
Probably didn't do it right. Mind you that this decryption script doesn't change anything (may save some RAM and CPU cycles tho).

Just so you know, Maim Lain gave up the fight out of frustration and has indicated no intention of resuming.
That is unfortunate, I wasn't aware. I can pick up the candle but unfortunately I'm still busy with the Amy Locator for Room For Rent which will take at least a few more days. While breaking the encryption for SoL is pretty doable, I can imagine that modding is a pain with all the obfuscated variables (hell, its making my eyes bleed and diffing is near pointless).

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
Probably didn't do it right. Mind you that this decryption script doesn't change anything (may save some RAM and CPU cycles tho).

That is unfortunate, I wasn't aware. I can pick up the candle but unfortunately I'm still busy with the Amy Locator for Room For Rent which will take at least a few more days. While breaking the encryption for SoL is pretty doable, I can imagine that modding is a pain with all the obfuscated variables (hell, its making my eyes bleed and diffing is near pointless).
Thank you

LawFuego

Nov 16, 2018
hi everyone, this is the first message I write, I wanted to tell you, the downloads are reversed between Win and Mac!!

Have a nice day!!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Not to mention the changes that go up with every update to make efforts in one direction useless. Efforts to get it back on track are underway, but there isn't much hope considering the dev we're dealing with here and the lengths he has already gone to.

Updates for this game are really slow. :confused: First release date of this game is from year 2017 and we only have version 0.4.4
He's too busy trying to stop mods.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Even tho it lost its' appeal when patreon got involved, I still played it from time to time to check the content for Flora. Each update was more disappointing than the previous one. With this update I think time has come to put it in the body bag. Shame.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
He's too busy trying to stop mods.
Well it ain't working. I was able to make a basic incest patch for 0.4.4a (just text changes, I am terrible at artwork). Changes dialogue so that Flora is your mom and her daughters are your sisters again.

Just extract to game folder, overwriting existing files.

Have fun.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well it ain't working. I was able to make a basic incest patch for 0.4.4a (just text changes, I am terrible at artwork). Changes dialogue so that Flora is your mom and her daughters are your sisters again.

Just extract to game folder, overwriting existing files.

Mega

Have fun.
I hope he doesn't, but he usually finds a way to block it again. That's what happened to the original patch.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes