gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
can I have the latest update file as the one on the first page doesn't seem to exist. (also my computer only likes me to download shit like this form mega or it says fuck you) help appreciated, thanks

diomerdaa22

Feb 23, 2020
not all the mac links, only the Terminal method for downloading is inverted, if you try to download the Mac version from the Terminal link you will download the Windows vers.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to speed the game up? I can shut everything down, set the game priority to real time and it still crawls. I never made it to the university. Heck, it took me fifeen minutes to get out of the house! I'd love to play it, but it's completely unplayable!

I'll admit, my 'puter is old, but i can play games like Neverwinter Nights and Elder Scrolls Morrowind -- all versions, with great, not astounding, but great graphics settings, with FPS numbers in the thirties, yet i can't play this? Someone needs to recode something. It's so slow it hurts! Please! Fix it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to speed the game up? I can shut everything down, set the game priority to real time and it still crawls. I never made it to the university. Heck, it took me fifeen minutes to get out of the house! I'd love to play it, but it's completely unplayable!

I'll admit, my 'puter is old, but i can play games like Neverwinter Nights and Elder Scrolls Morrowind -- all versions, with great, not astounding, but great graphics settings, with FPS numbers in the thirties, yet i can't play this? Someone needs to recode something. It's so slow it hurts! Please! Fix it.
Even an older computer shouldn't be doing that, this is probably another DRM related case.

Arone

Jun 30, 2020
View attachment 689906

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-12
Release Date: 2020-06-11
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - - MEGA -
Mac: - - - - - - - MEGA -

Extras: - -
Full Save(0.4.3b)

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 346115
The windows and mac files are exchanged in the download section

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017

Open the plugins.js file with a text editor and change "name":"DhoomPreCache","status":true" to
"name":"DhoomPreCache","status":false"

Reactions: lexxus
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes