spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Well.. this game seems to having very slow progression.

I lost track of this game since incest part had removed.

MartoRoss

Nov 5, 2019
can some one put a real download link site, like mega similar ? I think is faster if a travel to the house of the dev and transfer the game to a floppy good lord those download sites are sh**

• Haha
Reactions: gabrielxprogame

Babylove96

Jul 5, 2018
will the incest patch ever be fixed? i just discovered this game. i was interested in both the art style and the incest tag. now i'm disappointed to find out the patch doesn't work.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
so came back to this game after a while. Is there still NTR in it? especially between the uncle and natalie? from what i remember there was a section in the game where natalie put her breast through a whole in the wall and people paid her to touch them. Is that still in? and in case it is, is it avoidable? (avoidable in the sense that it doesn't happen at all rather than you just not witnessing it, but it still happening)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
idk if i should download it or not i saw the changelog and saw only 3-4 quests that most likely are incomplete and the rest is stuff that was suppose to be on the 0.4 version, i guess the hunt for piracy took all the develop time and they had to rush it has usual.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
idk if i should download it or not i saw the changelog and saw only 3-4 quests that most likely are incomplete and the rest is stuff that was suppose to be on the 0.4 version, i guess the hunt for piracy took all the develop time and they had to rush it has usual.
I've got the same thought, i don't want to download it to just play for ten min. And that wasted time it's happening since long ago.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I've got the same thought, i don't want to download it to just play for ten min. And that wasted time it's happening since long ago.
Yeah, I also skipped the last update and I'm probably gonna do the same to this one. This is a better update than the last one though, so if you're hoping for more stuff with Nicole or Flora, it might be worth it, judging by the changelog. But, it could be disappointing too.

But I still think this game is still 3 or 4 updates from being decent. Right now it's just a big tease with great potential.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes