DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Why the fuck each Dev trying to implement this fucking mini games each fucking time?
Are you satisfied?
It is a pity i can't use RPG Maker on my OS, I'll rip this shit out completely. Maybe will try through virtual OS...

Last edited:
Reactions: gallendork

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
workupload is literally just as good as MEGA
It maybe for some but it keeps dropping not everyone has a fast internet connection and it can take hours on some downloads I just prefer Mega as it continues if the download cancels out for what reason instead of being restarted everytime like I have to do with the other options

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
workupload is literally just as good as MEGA
No sir, 2-3 hours countdown sometimes.
It maybe for some but it keeps dropping not everyone has a fast internet connection and it can take hours on some downloads I just prefer Mega as it continues if the download cancels out for what reason instead of being restarted everytime like I have to do with the other options
which version do you need Mac or PC? i can upload it to Mega.
Here you go PC ver

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and Deathdawg

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Why does the game open 4 instances of the game? No wonder it keeps crashing after the little flora introduction is played/skipped

• Angry
Reactions: Rikis

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Why does the game open 4 instances of the game? No wonder it keeps crashing after the little flora introduction is played/skipped
Opening 4 instances is quite normal for RPGMaker MV, it does chug some memory but it mostly depends on the game.
The reason the game crash is because of the encryption the dev made since the game HAS to go several hoops just to properly load one thing.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Opening 4 instances is quite normal for RPGMaker MV, it does chug some memory but it mostly depends on the game.
The reason the game crash is because of the encryption the dev made since the game HAS to go several hoops just to properly load one thing.
Honestly this is the first time I have seen a RPGMaker game open four instances of itself but this is enlightening

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I am pretty sure that MV engine was made like this because they wanted to add some protection for Game Devs, but without additional means for protection game project can be cracked. So they made this for nothing mostly. Of course MV give additional options (Huge for development and support more functions) but only 10% of Devs can use it normally(make less bugs in game).
Also MV almost impossible to cheat (cheat engine etc).
Only recently i see more games which more or less free used Ram. When MV only started and few years after, it was nightmare, game used all ram and crush it.
Some Devs use Ace even now because it give less problems.
And if you play MV games on PC with 4GB ram, after 1 hour or so save, exit and start again to free Ram.

Also if you want to cheat in MV games you can use this script (unpack in game folder and launch patcher, in game press 1 button to open menu)
P.S. this not work on games which 1 file exe projects.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes