fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
It maybe for some but it keeps dropping not everyone has a fast internet connection and it can take hours on some downloads I just prefer Mega as it continues if the download cancels out for what reason instead of being restarted everytime like I have to do with the other options
i literally tested it and wokrupload used 3mb/s
mega used 3mb/s
there is no difference.
If you are afraid your internet will die mid-download then just use JDownloader 2
you can continue downloads from any website.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
that's better than MEGA since MEGA has a 4GB 12h bandwidth IP lock
Not everyone has good fast internet connection with some sites(practically it is because of your internet provider)
I think you can avoid ip lock with some programs like freegate, but yes its about 4Gb in one download.
It's just sometimes even Mega has problems with download i think it again because internet provider.
Anyway for me Mega much faster. and Vopy links not each release has.

NickStraus

Sep 27, 2018
No, it is impossible to win, the correct option is cheating. because at a certain point they use scissors and paper, then violet tells you that she won her paper first and finished.
How exactly do you cheat? I've gone several nights and tried the other rooms of her house.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
In future updates there could be the option to "go outside, go straight home, go Harfort" when you head off the shop, just like in week days when you get out of the house
Bug report: In weekends Claire disappear in the evening, an interrogation icon stay there so I think its a bug
EDIT- she is in dormitory ¬¬

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
did you guys know how to unlock these memories? memory 48 and 50, its not by date or spending time I guess, and these lingeries, any clue?

EDIT- I found out ¬¬

Last edited:

adrianus

Feb 1, 2019
What to do to make Violet reappear in her home? Because from the moment you start the quest to play fist, slap, finger she is sitting in the room

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
SHEESH! They made a muck of just patching names into this game eh? I hate this rpmg shit, but interested in the animated scenes. Is there a cheat which doesn't involve multiple programs or anything like that to just see the scenes?

edit

Never mind. Didn't know it would have shit mini-games.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How exactly do you cheat? I've gone several nights and tried the other rooms of her house.
You can wait and see their hand. Sofia like to show her hand fast. just choose what you need to win.

Just complete everything. hope that quest Strip for Gip not force NTR on me.

That Nicole quest should not be missable. I was lucky I read the forum and found out I need to lie for her to get accept to school. I don't want my memories room to missing 1 scene forever.

Last edited:

nave 1234

Jun 14, 2018
Are is a list of a few bugfix and game break glitches:
  1. Hallwalker quest crash the game after you see it.
  2. Zoe three dream crash after the you hit the logs.
  3. And half of building in town in the city you flat out cant go it
  4. And blackmail quest 3 does not work at all
Can someone fix this mess

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes