fangrew

May 20, 2017
so came back to this game after a while. Is there still NTR in it? especially between the uncle and flora? from what i remember there was a section in the game where flora put her breast through a whole in the wall and people paid her to touch them. Is that still in? and in case it is, is it avoidable? (avoidable in the sense that it doesn't happen at all rather than you just not witnessing it, but it still happening)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
can we finally complete floor 7? i did everything there in the last version but it still says i've only done 6 of 7 floors

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
so came back to this game after a while. Is there still NTR in it? especially between the uncle and flora? from what i remember there was a section in the game where flora put her breast through a whole in the wall and people paid her to touch them. Is that still in? and in case it is, is it avoidable? (avoidable in the sense that it doesn't happen at all rather than you just not witnessing it, but it still happening)
No

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
What a shit I waited 3 months for a 5 minutes contents. I hope in the next update they can add a new quest a scene for flora

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
when I open the game the screen goes black , does anyone know how to fix it
All in all RPG MV game have everything for game play from the beginning, only drivers and codecs needed.
1. Check that your game files not corrupted, Re download it and unpack, that your antivirus and firewall not blocked it somehow. Maybe try unpack with another archive program.
2. Check that your OS have everything need for game drivers, etc.
3. Try in properties of game exe file change support to another OS system(i don't know which you are using)
4.I only have problems with games which need japan locale and in reverse when you install japan locale some other game give problems sometimes. You have japan locale active on your OS maybe?

And in most cases some antivirus or firewall give problems as it quarantine and corrupts file.

P.S. One question do you use patch for game? If yes delete game folder and unpack game again and don't use patch because it not supported in this version yet.
Everytime i download this game i get stuck in an infinite loading screen at the start anyone know a fix?
Same questions as above.

Last edited:

brotav

Jun 23, 2020
All in all RPG MV game have everything for game play from the beginning, only drivers and codecs needed.
1. Check that your game files not corrupted, Re download it and unpack, that your antivirus and firewall not blocked it somehow. Maybe try unpack with another archive program.
2. Check that your OS have everything need for game drivers, etc.
3. Try in properties of game exe file change support to another OS system(i don't know which you are using)

And in most cases some antivirus or firewall give problems as it quarantine and corrupts file.

P.S. One question do you use patch for game? If yes delete game folder and unpack game again and don't use patch because it not supported in this version yet.

Same questions as above.
I tried no using firewall and antivirus and the game runs normaly , it's strange

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I tried no using firewall and antivirus and the game runs normaly , it's strange
Ok, all good if you can avoid it, and indeed strange. Maybe game runs some background script and firewall or antivirus blocked it(exe file and created this problem).

You better just add game exe as exceptions in antivirus and firewall and you don't need to turn it off.

Last edited:

SFCPudding

Jan 21, 2020
1. Go outside as your other self
2. Spend time with/talk to Nicole
3. Visit the girls dorms on Saturday evening
I've tried interacting with Nicole in every way I can think of and haven't been able to get Sexual Healing to pop up. Is there some criteria I might be missing for getting it?

adrianus

Feb 1, 2019
1598534571633.png Hello, I have a problem becaues when playing fist, slap, finger no pants appear on my character and clothes do not disappear from violet and sofia after winning

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That was me, actually... Main Lain was the one that made the incest patch but he gave up on it because of all the nonsense. I also made a text-only incest patch for the 0.4.4.a update. Unless obfuscation changed massively, the decryption script a few pages back should still work.
Wow, didn't know that, thanks. Since you're here, do you have anyway to get RPG Maker to load in his plugins? I refuse to play this game any further until I can change some of the more asinine mechanics and it's hard doing that in Notepad++ lol...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Wow, didn't know that, thanks. Since you're here, do you have anyway to get RPG Maker to load in his plugins? I refuse to play this game any further until I can change some of the more asinine mechanics and it's hard doing that in Notepad++ lol...
Can't say I've ever tried, no. I don't even have RPG Maker MV. Usually I change the stupid baseball minigame by editing plugins.json (its really hard to win timing challenges while running at like 15 FPS) but you don't need a full-blown IDE for that.

All the map scripts and events are stored in the data folder tho. So you should be able to make a new project, copy the data folder and edit events. You just won't be able to hit the playtest button and will have to copy/paste data files back and forth.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can't say I've ever tried, no. I don't even have RPG Maker MV. Usually I change the stupid baseball minigame by editing plugins.json (its really hard to win timing challenges while running at like 15 FPS) but you don't need a full-blown IDE for that.

All the map scripts and events are stored in the data folder tho. So you should be able to make a new project, copy the data folder and edit events. You just won't be able to hit the playtest button and will have to copy/paste data files back and forth.
True I shoulda tried that, lol. I was thinking about it, but I just thought it'd fuck something up if I did. I'm out of likes for today so just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes