nave 1234

Jun 14, 2018
Are is a list of a few bugfix and game break glitches:
  1. Hallwalker quest crash the game after you see it.
  2. Zoe three dream crash after the you hit the logs.
  3. And half of building in town in the city you flat out cant go it
  4. And blackmail quest 3 does not work at all
Can someone fix this mess

Aug 29, 2020
This game looks good but man oh man I am reading all these bugs and the hassle you have to go through just to enable incest....seems like too much of a headache.

Reactions: obiwan

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you know its really shameless scamming if you hide the amount of cows you milk and how much you get per month
so disappointed in this...

be smart :cool:

Reactions: obiwan

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you get Nicole pregnant? I'm stuck on this love for charity quest and have no idea what to do. Someone mentioned going to the sperm bank, but the door says the content isn't available. THEN someone mentioned you're suppose to climb the rope but when I went up I couldn't go in and am at a loss. Am I suppose to trigger something first? I have no leads at the lab, Nicole herself is useless, I don't know what you're suppose to do.

Edit: I did some digging through various posts and it seems like people almost go out of their way to avoid answering this question when it comes up. Is there some unspoken rule about it? I thought it might be that the dev didn't finish the line and people got sick of saying it, but it seems there's content after it as people ask questions about that which got answered.

Edit2: I made a new file and it turns out I just never got the text from the sperm bank, so looks like my old save is a dud. I think it's because I used the incest patch.

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
How do you get Nicole pregnant? I'm stuck on this love for charity quest and have no idea what to do. Someone mentioned going to the sperm bank, but the door says the content isn't available. THEN someone mentioned you're suppose to climb the rope but when I went up I couldn't go in and am at a loss. Am I suppose to trigger something first? I have no leads at the lab, Nicole herself is useless, I don't know what you're suppose to do.

Edit: I did some digging through various posts and it seems like people almost go out of their way to avoid answering this question when it comes up. Is there some unspoken rule about it? I thought it might be that the dev didn't finish the line and people got sick of saying it, but it seems there's content after it as people ask questions about that which got answered.
If you find the rope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
HOW TO INCREASE MONEY PROGRESS WITH GIP?
sell things in the shop, there is a phone in the shop next to the save place that you can see how much you already paid, but I dont think that there is something when you pay your dept

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
sell things in the shop, there is a phone in the shop next to the save place that you can see how much you already paid, but I dont think that there is something when you pay your dept
What was your strat to get the 1Mil goal?

let me guess full leather whips?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
If you find the rope
Is if a different rope besides the one on the building itself? That rope doesn't lead to anything for me, he just goes up and kinda hangs there. I'm gonna start looking for other ropes in other areas for now though. Was there also something that was supppose to trigger this idea in the characters head?

Edit: figured it out, most likely it was that the incest patch rolls the game back to 4.0 only content and causes some triggers to fail, that or I had bad luck and never got the sperm bank text. Shame that it's out of date, I liked the QoL stuff they threw in with the patch.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I didnt reach that, I dont know if there is something when finishing that, is there something or just that sign with the patreon alert?
no idea tho (X

guess game have a lot of % to go before its completely finished on matter of Main Missions like paying the debt so that piece of garbage of uncle Gip dissapears and i guess wins over Fiora's Heart which is my big guess on what will happen when completed such mission.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Is if a different rope besides the one on the building itself? That rope doesn't lead to anything for me, he just goes up and kinda hangs there. I'm gonna start looking for other ropes in other areas for now though. Was there also something that was supppose to trigger this idea in the characters head?

Edit: figured it out, most likely it was that the incest patch rolls the game back to 4.0 only content and causes some triggers to fail, that or I had bad luck and never got the sperm bank text. Shame that it's out of date, I liked the QoL stuff they threw in with the patch.
you have the incest patch? I think that this was the problem when I tried 4.0, so I restarted the game entirely and most things I just skip off to hurry things up, so

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
The MOST AWESOME TIP YOU WILL EVER NEED IN THIS GAME
You can use the keyboard numbers to input the value you want in HumpBank
yeah probably some of you have discored this some time ago but yesterday grinding my way to get really rich and dont need to stay farming the lewd toy in the hole to sell then, I lost like 30 minutes JUST CLICKING enter and space on the "+1000" button in HumpBank and just now I discored this :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
another tip, if you want to unlock all things in the game, you will need a LOT of money and the best way for sure is HumpBank in the "smartphone menu" there is a money icon in the upper part clicking there leads you to HumpBank, it is simple, put money and waiting 3 days he will return the amount with interest (yes, you cant get the money back before 3 days) with few money of course it won't seem to pay off, but after you have enough and start earning, like, 50k interest you'll thank me

Reactions: Ezra

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
The MOST AWESOME TIP YOU WILL EVER NEED IN THIS GAME
You can use the keyboard numbers to input the value you want in HumpBank
yeah probably some of you have discored this some time ago but yesterday grinding my way to get really rich and dont need to stay farming the lewd toy in the hole to sell then, I lost like 30 minutes JUST CLICKING enter and space on the "+1000" button in HumpBank and just now I discored this :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
another tip, if you want to unlock all things in the game, you will need a LOT of money and the best way for sure is HumpBank in the "smartphone menu" there is a money icon in the upper part clicking there leads you to HumpBank, it is simple, put money and waiting 3 days he will return the amount with interest (yes, you cant get the money back before 3 days) with few money of course it won't seem to pay off, but after you have enough and start earning, like, 50k interest you'll thank me
WHAT THE FUCK?! I WAS ALSO CLICKING FOR 30 MINUTES, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MONEY PROGRESS WITH GIP WILL INCREASE! BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. OW MY GOD WHY THERE NEVER WAS TIP LIKE THIS.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
WHAT THE FUCK?! I WAS ALSO CLICKING FOR 30 MINUTES, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MONEY PROGRESS WITH GIP WILL INCREASE! BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. OW MY GOD WHY THERE NEVER WAS TIP LIKE THIS.
yeah :cry:, after completing the memory room I stopped playing but when someone posts ago talked about I inspired myself to finish it, with that strategy buying leather whips in the city and then selling in the shop is pretty fast (go to sleep to spend time, spend with girl will make things really slow), you can see the % in the objectives and you can even pass the 100%, but as I said nothing happens (at least for me), so I make a backup save before 100% just to be sure

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes