BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
NyuNyu Truth to be told, the scene between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, i'll try again lol..can anyone answer to my question pls?
for once i really wish boner would actually add the option to beat uncle's ass when paying the debt or even before paying the debt. call it like making MC a hero & man of the house by kicking out such a ugly ass bastard

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i reckon gip will be back whenever the "mother" get another update probably be where you decide who wins

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
How much does an update usually add? Asking because i'm trying to understand at what % the game might be
As of now, the event under development are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That to say i like this game and i'd like to see and play the full version (tho...those comments on page 1....)

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Not much to be honest: 2 scenes (3 if we got lucky) and a couple of unfinished and/or buggy quests after several months of "development".
Got it, thx
So those comments were true, shit....and considering that the other 2 games are marked as abandoned, double shit

Sep 5, 2018
I’m asking because I’ve seen flora go to the bunny bar and stopped her, but now the uncle started staying at home. Is NTR avoidable? Sigh I hope it is

• Angry
Reactions: Lt.Marx

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Seems we gotta wait a bit til the shared links stop getting reported and its safe to share.

whoever have 0.5.1 hold on !!!

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
School of Lust v0.5.1a (Alpha)

School of Lust v0.5.1a Changelog

• [ADDED] a new quest: A Visitor
  • [ADDED] animated and static scene(s) featuring Claire, Violet and Sofia (SexyWear shop)
  • [ADDED] sexy lingeries to Claire's contacts phone menu (unlocked after you've gifted her a lingerie or finished the new SexyWear event).
  • [CHANGED] sexy lingeries (from SexyWear) can now be gifted to Claire to increase your romance level (after finishing the new SexyWear event).
  • [CHANGED] new swimming pool event can now also trigger on a Friday (forced school day).
  • [CHANGED] Blackmail quest(s) renamed to Anonymous.
  • [REMOVED] Chest at the back of the farm. Wasn't supposed to be there yet, as the area to the east isn't accessible yet.
  • [FIXED] random animation glitches during most scenes.
  • [FIXED] when dating Flora to the City again, it would start the date all over, instead of skipping to the "action" instantly (which was causing all kinds of issues).
  • [FIXED] the new Claire Lust Toys event would cause the MC to get stuck if the shop was upgraded to level 2 or 3.
  • [FIXED] during the Fist Slap Fingers event, the MC clothes would sometimes not appear correctly.
  • [FIXED] when viewing Memory #61 (Fist Slap Fingers), Sofia and Violet would appear with clothes on (which was causing all kinds of issues).
  • [FIXED] in the Lust Toys shop sometimes the staff members sprites became the item for sale sprites (it was funny while it lasted)
  • [FIXED] in the Lust Toys shop possibility for the game to crash when using the "Auto-shelver" feature.
  • [FIXED] possibility for phone messages to keep spamming right after each other. Now the game checks if a phone message was sent, and will only send the next message the next part of the day.
  • [FIXED] after the animated characters would talk, sometimes their mouths would stay open.
  • [FIXED] multiple animation fixes during memory #32 (spend time together with Natalie).
  • [FIXED] Aiyana handjob animation during Flora's dating scene, where Aiyana's body would stop moving and only her arm was animating.
  • [FIXED] when viewing Memory #35 (Cooking Class - Scarlett), the background music wouldn't stop playing.
  • [FIXED] invisible walls (regions) in the abandoned hut area.
  • [FIXED] menu appears at the bottom of the screen after the Anonymous #3 quest ends.
  • [FIXED] Claire's animated bust, where her eyelids were sticking out when she was blinking.
  • [FIXED] background music wouldn't stop playing after entering the new clothes shop in the city.
  • [FIXED] icon of Claire appearing on world map, while she isn't there.
  • [FIXED] gravestones in the graveyard not showing the correct mouse icons when hovering over them.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
School of Lust v0.5.1a (Alpha)
MEGA

School of Lust v0.5.1a Changelog
Blessed Broooooooother!

also i share the pain from the other OP. but unless you have a faster net so download this stuff from other download provider *mediafire its always the best one to download stuff* then yeah ... its quite the nightmare d:

Reactions: Movikx
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes