H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ok
but i dont see haow i can modify the other stats what should i look for on saveitonline

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
and thanks for the answer i did it using saveitonline and set coins to 999 still doesnt work any reason why?
for coins there are 2 values you have to set to 999 coin in your inventory and current coins in the system variable, same would be for money
and for the other points it's easy enough just to raise them via gift giving if you give them the right gifts, someone posted the right gifts to give in this thread so just search on the search bar, also the walk through at the front page works well still

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
for coins there are 2 values you have to set to 999 coin in your inventory and current coins in the system variable, same would be for money
and for the other points it's easy enough just to raise them via gift giving if you give them the right gifts, someone posted the right gifts to give in this thread so just search on the search bar, also the walk through at the front page works well still
Nvm I figured it out but I still wanna know what save editors you use

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
Nvm I figured it out but I still wanna know what save editors you use
Just ones i found online or a save editor online, i'm just figuring out coding again (haven't done it since highschool) and i got some help from forums from some helpful people

Rambomax

Sep 20, 2018
Dude there's a file missing that showing an loading error
file name: scene_flora_100given_8.png

Last edited:

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
Dude there's a file missing that showing an loading error
file name: scene_flora_100given_8.png
look a little bit for penguinfuher they have a patch for missing pictures, also if you already added it just save and then quit the game then load your save that fixed it for me

Rambomax

Sep 20, 2018
look a little bit for penguinfuher they have a patch for missing pictures, also if you already added it just save and then quit the game then load your save that fixed it for me
I have already added the missing file patch but it still missing the file name scene_flora_100given_8.png

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes