Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does this one actually load decently at last or is it still an insanely slow crawl messy bugfest?

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, I'm new to these cases, so ... can someone help me with this?

How do I solve this problem, I tried to apply the i-patch, I followed the instructions step by step and at the end when I run the game I get the error "failed to load: Actors.soldata", but (Actors.soldata) is now (Actors. json)

What I can do?

View attachment 842751

PD:sorry for my bad english :'c
I get the same error even after doing every step in the guide, could someone share the game with the patch already???

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone help? After i applied the patch to change mom name I get Error Data\Classes.json. An,y fix for this?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
removed from Mega for Violaion

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

• Haha
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Me You

Nov 6, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I did a search on the thread and could not find an answer. The game is freezing for me after a few minutes of play. I can hear the menu sounds in the background but nothing shows on screen. Normally I would go into a game and edit the rpg_core file with the following change to the file

if (this._skipCount === 0) replace with if (this._skipCount < 0)

The problem is that with this game, it has a different kind of rpg_core file that doesn't have that line in it. Any help would be appreciated.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
To get the download to stay, either we move to a torrent or get a host that doesn't care about DMCA (or takes really long to respond to DMCA requests).

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes