geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
It seems like the files uploaded with DMCAGRIPE don't work? I extracted it like 4 times and every time it got stuck on the loading screen. I downloaded the files from RACATY and it worked flawlessly. :rolleyes:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
this update unsurprisingly really disappointing.
Indeed, especially given how long it took. It really suprises me how people paying for this are ok with it. I love this game, but i really cant justify spending money on it for the whole year, when they can barely put out a months content for said year

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I give this game til April to be count as deceased due the huge lack of effort from the dev. i wonder how many hours does it spends Alt+F5 this thread to nuke the Heck outta the links provided by users lmao?!

Anyways if you guys were wiser you woulda share these links on the Discord, since its impossible he would be there lol

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
What people *SHOULD* do is unsubscribe...and just join the patreon when they actually post an update. but i guess thats too much work for the patreons lol.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Are you that surprised, he sent a cease and desist order to main lain stop with mods (didnt work though thank god)
And now he rules the place with an iron fist.
This game was interesting when it launched but now its just like Innocent witches. A incompetent dev who just wants to squeeze money
Doesn't matter how tight he squeezes in the end we always get the game there's always someone leaking it and watching him put in all this effort into stopping something he can't actually stop is just funny.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoshoesTrey

SakutaGamer

Oct 7, 2019
the game that I saved in the game was lost when I downloaded a new version I could not continue because there was no what I saved

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
Really bad, the worst update ever from SOL, there's no animation, nothing special do prove that "the booner" is really using patreon's money to make the game better, desapointed is the word to describe 0.5.2 update...

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone that do have the lastest version mind to share it via dm :p ?

He can't take down links he can publicy see you know!

EmpressEllie

Feb 22, 2019
Could the .soldata extension be the issue? It wouldn't start until I changed actors.soldata to actors.json and then I had a syntax error. A lot of files have the soldata extention and I can't find anything on soldata as a legitimate file extension either.

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
honestly guys, dude deserves to get paid for his work. SoL is a well made game, I don't like seeing him compared to shysters like the Innocent Witches guy.

Am I still gonna steal his stuff? Yeah, I'm poor as fuck, but at least I'm self aware that I'm the dick here.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes