Norms

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2018
same file just mega

thanks gabox

henge

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone lnows how to get the memory nº 61?
I go with the alter-ego to violet´s house at the differents times but violet doesn´t appears. Anyone can help?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Either the uploader just deleted it.... Or Boner Games is doing what they do best.
Its boners actually investing value game dev time into nuking links, rather than use that time on giving decent time updates KEK!

Also this been like a broken record so at this point its just sad but hey! i guess it will be all worth it after the dev decides to release the Untitled Boobs game just to add up WAYYYYYYYYYY MORE time on delivering updates xD.

Also gabox1698 if you don't mind answering and its cool if you don't want to; How long you been pledging? and how the F 10$, 20$ and 50$ tiers don't get some digital conceptual art to use as wallpaper or some shit like that?!?!?!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Imma be honest with you chief, this post will reach to 300 pages and this dev will release at least 10 minutes of new content on April. so yeah game is good and all but the update timelapses are unreal with this one
Good? To be fair my last memory of it is as a technically unplayable mess that would crash or virtually freeze my machine from lag, what is extra weird from a RPGM, that in my experience that to be less taxing on the systems than Unity or Ren'py. Damn, their appeal usually is being easy to load, the diametrical opposite of what i got with past versions of this one. Has this ever changed?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Good? To be fair my last memory of it is as a technically unplayable mess that would crash or virtually freeze my machine from lag, what is extra weird from a RPGM, that in my experience that to be less taxing on the systems than Unity or Ren'py. Damn, their appeal usually is being easy to load, the diametrical opposite of what i got with past versions of this one. Has this ever changed?
The reason was the insane DRM bloat and the assbackwards layers of encryption.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What is new in this update? Does the game become better or it still a buggy mess like the previous one? And of course the DMCA from Boner games, always the same

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
V0.5.2b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

same as usual... you must decrypt the game before applying the patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.

edit:
- updated the missing pictures zip (thanks Spaedie for reminding me the flora_scene 7 & 8)
- attached an older pictures zip (old version of mc and natalie faces & animations)
Question will this work with the new version or will it need to be updated?

Derosani

Dec 3, 2020
Man this was the first and only game I pledged to patreon just before it seemed like the updates became infrequent and lacked content, It's been like 3 years and we're just on 5.3a? And even then he's barely added anything of note? Except patrolling around making sure nobody is able to play it besides patrons who I can only assume are as devoted to this as Yandere Sim at this point.

What a let down.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
how the fuck is this dev going soo slow even though is "working full time" in it?

taking into account the date of the first release this has been in development as long as monmusuquest paradox pt3...one is a full fledged jrpg with complex systems and story, lots of content, two main routes, many artists and shit ton of scenes...the other one is a fairly simple eroge with some action elements...how?! and how the fuck are people still on his patreon? is he not losing enough patreons to hurry up with the development?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
One can think this got fixed on this version ... but then again wouldn't be a surprise if wasn't
So, the answer to "after all this time, has it gotten any better?" is "don't know. maybe, we hope so."
Awesome.... :rolleyes:

Well, thanks anyway, at least you're 100 times more honest and straighforward than the Dev is (and will ever be, apparently).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Man this was the first and only game I pledged to patreon just before it seemed like the updates became infrequent and lacked content, It's been like 3 years and we're just on 5.3a? And even then he's barely added anything of note? Except patrolling around making sure nobody is able to play it besides patrons who I can only assume are as devoted to this as Yandere Sim at this point.

What a let down.
it's what happens when you prioritise drm over game development. I went over a year without playing it... tbh should wait a few more XD

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes