Prislo

Sep 25, 2020
V0.5.2b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

same as usual... you must decrypt the game before applying the patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.
Can't I just replace the files in the folder with the files in the game?

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
V0.5.2b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

same as usual... you must decrypt the game before applying the patch
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.

edit:
- updated the missing pictures zip (thanks Spaedie for reminding me the flora_scene 7 & 8)
- attached an older pictures zip (old version of mc and natalie faces & animations)
I don't understand, what this patch do? I installed but i don't notice anything different

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
...What Do You Mean That The File Has To Be "decrypted" First???...
Exactly that. the files are encrypted and cannot be replaced without decrypting them first because it will break the game.
Can't I just replace the files in the folder with the files in the game?
See the answer above.
I don't understand, what this patch do? I installed but i don't notice anything different
It replaces some dialogs and some names to restore the original purpose of the game (for seeing more obvious changes you should apply the alternative patch)

ps. for those that have problems decrypting and applying the patch I uploaded an already patched version

Champinon

May 20, 2017
This has to be one of the best Visual Novel/RPG Game I have ever played. Highly recommend supporting them!
Is good but the updates are slow as fuck, at least 3 months per update, and are pretty short considering the amount of money they get monthly. I support them time to time just to get the progress report and post it here.

Reactions: G_T

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
Is good but the updates are slow as fuck, at least 3 months per update, and are pretty short considering the amount of money they get monthly. I support them time to time just to get the progress report and post it here.
Agreed the updates are frustrating... But I'm so enthusiastically stoked! to see a indie dev make a game that's above quality as far as story and game play compared to like for instance Orc Soft. I want more of these games!!!!!!!

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Agreed the updates are frustrating... But I'm so enthusiastically stoked! to see a indie dev make a game that's above quality as far as story and game play compared to like for instance Orc Soft. I want more of these games!!!!!!!
Dandy Boy Adventures, Love & Sex Second Base, Daily Lives on my countryside, Roundscape Adorevia, Princess & Conquest and Breeding Farm are pretty amazing games too, all with original art instead of ugly daz3d models and cute but overused illusion games models.

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
Dandy Boy Adventures, Love & Sex Second Base, Daily Lives on my countryside, Roundscape Adorevia, Princess & Conquest and Breeding Farm are pretty amazing games too, all with original art instead of ugly daz3d models and cute but overused illusion games models.
Ya I love RPG/Adventure game's that deviate from a set in stone story path and has more of choice and consequence outcome like Love & Sex Second Base and School of Lust. Do I get the happy ending... or did I just fuck up!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHa...

wazza07

Aug 24, 2020
Thank you kind sir. I'd add High school of succubus to this list too.

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
Ok I just love this game! It has a good taste of humor and I've been just rick rolled xD.
I love it. And yeah the artwork and story is also great but the sparkles of humor are great placed.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes