Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Good game. Played for about seven hours. And now I'm afraid of the fact that I have to play collision again in order to continue playing on the next version. Comrades, tell me how to properly transfer the save to the new version. Thanks in advance.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Anybody got a save that actually works? I can’t be bothered to grind another couple of hours for this game again.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Btw i'm amazed this thread haven't got this very message that another RPG game got on this forums:

1610937594344.png

game btw its: Domina by dekarous.

not like the dev is a BIG fan of letting his content being shared, plus the fact updates are being pushed in the most slowest pace ever know lol

but in his defense yeah sharing patron only content is no good so i'm not even in pro of that

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Btw i'm amazed this thread haven't got this very message that another RPG game got on this forums:

View attachment 991083

game btw its: Domina by dekarous.

not like the dev is a BIG fan of letting his content being shared, plus the fact updates are being pushed in the most slowest pace ever know lol

but in his defense yeah sharing patron only content is no good so i'm not even in pro of that
Sharing of Patreon only content is going to happen one way or another. This is nothing new and will continue forever. That said, creators have 2 options, try and fight against it or own it and use this avenue for advertising.

Fighting it is pointless. AAA gaming companies have been fighting against it for decades. Then there is the aspect that in a community like this, it will shut off a potential playerbase and potentional donation base, likely forever.

OR they could own it. Sure, a large portion or even most would not donate but in the end, its almost certain to garner at least some people donating, even if for only a short time.

Places like this also exist because we all see what happens with the majority of games. You donate for months and then the dev just vanishes, continuing to pocket the money each month with no remose. Most of us might only donate for a month or two to any given creator. Why should we pay what can add up to hundreds of $ for a game thats less overall content or work than a AAA game? Why donate to a game thats likely to just vanish eventually, forever unfinished?

I can say this... when a dev tries to fight against a game being posted here, i generally forget about them, never playing their content going forward and never donating.

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
Sharing of Patreon only content is going to happen one way or another. This is nothing new and will continue forever. That said, creators have 2 options, try and fight against it or own it and use this avenue for advertising.

Fighting it is pointless. AAA gaming companies have been fighting against it for decades. Then there is the aspect that in a community like this, it will shut off a potential playerbase and potentional donation base, likely forever.

OR they could own it. Sure, a large portion or even most would not donate but in the end, its almost certain to garner at least some people donating, even if for only a short time.

Places like this also exist because we all see what happens with the majority of games. You donate for months and then the dev just vanishes, continuing to pocket the money each month with no remose. Most of us might only donate for a month or two to any given creator. Why should we pay what can add up to hundreds of $ for a game thats less overall content or work than a AAA game? Why donate to a game thats likely to just vanish eventually, forever unfinished?

I can say this... when a dev tries to fight against a game being posted here, i generally forget about them, never playing their content going forward and never donating.
No comento... that's reality for you and all of us but some of those devs will never undesrtand that point

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
I am playing after this or look into it (I get it after I went after a time in the bedroom from Flora and Grip is there):

Memory 25# Trouble - Flora
Unlocked By: Date
Scene Description: It appears that Uncle is being forceful with Flora when Gip notices the Protagonist enter the room. Gip is intent on undressing Flora and asks the Protagonist what he likes, removing Floras panties and potentially also her bra(breasts or both option will remove Bra). After This the Protagonist must decide if to stop gip or not.
Stop Gip: On stopping Gip, Flora will tell the Protagonist to rub his cock against her pussy.
Watch and Learn: Gip will finger and lick Flora's Pussy

i got that scene randomly i can't remember it perfectly but some dialogue pops up with flora shouting and the mc hearing noise upstairs so you go and check it out to see what it is i think it's in the morning when you wake up and interact with your bedroom door i hope this helps if even a little

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Anybody got a save that actually works? I can’t be bothered to grind another couple of hours for this game again.
Try my save I unlocked all (end 0.5.2b) when you don`t like the Hero Name then change it in Game I played it free without "stats" cheating !!!

Reactions: Sinrai

nave 1234

Jun 14, 2018
!!!! Do not use it for v5.2 it will break your game!!!!

V0.5.1b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

(you need to decrypt the game before applying the patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
ps1. the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.( but are not compatible with Maim Lain's mod)
ps2. I will not add cheat menus,galleries, custom events, bugfixes, etc. because they'll break compatibility with future versions.

Edit: added a "missing pictures.zip", with images missing/corrupt, never fixed by boner... Extract it in the game directory.
So when can you make a new one?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
V0.5.2b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

same as usual... you must decrypt the game before applying the patch
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.

edit:
- updated the missing pictures zip (thanks Spaedie for reminding me the flora_scene 7 & 8)
- attached an older pictures zip (old version of mc and natalie faces & animations)

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Anyone mind clarifying what PK's patch does? Don't want it to sound ignorant, I checked every post with instructions and it doesn't really hint towards what it actually does. Also, is there a link to maimlane's mod anywhere? I've looked in the github repository and the only patch I found is deleted, sadly. I really wanted that mod for the QoL improvements (such as skipping the basketball minigames).

On another note, thank you for the pre-cache fix, this old laptop seems to get away with most renpy/rpgm stuff, but this game somehow lags heavily (the cpu is an outdated i7 q720, though).

Reactions: dokodesuka
Sep 5, 2018
V0.5.2b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

same as usual... you must decrypt the game before applying the patch
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.
Thank you for the hard work, I’ll try it ASAP

Reactions: pk2000

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
thanks for the share
some of the links still work
dev is probably pissed the f off right about now
looking forward for the next update and next episode of the leak and takedown game

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone mind clarifying what PK's patch does? Don't want it to sound ignorant, I checked every post with instructions and it doesn't really hint towards what it actually does. Also, is there a link to maimlane's mod anywhere? I've looked in the github repository and the only patch I found is deleted, sadly. I really wanted that mod for the QoL improvements (such as skipping the basketball minigames).

On another note, thank you for the pre-cache fix, this old laptop seems to get away with most renpy/rpgm stuff, but this game somehow lags heavily (the cpu is an outdated i7 q720, though).
It restores the family bonds...:ROFLMAO:
It is not a mod, only the text,dialogs,etc. are modified (the reason I named it ipatch..)
And I do not want to mod it because I prefer keeping the saves compatibility with the untouched/unedited game.

As for the performance you can edit the two "package.json" files in the game directory and in the "www" subdirectory and change them from
Code:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
    }
}
to
Code:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "chromium-args": "--disable-gpu",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
    }
}
On some older systems helps to use canvas instead of opengl (especially if you cpu is powerfull enough).
View attachment 1003362
When I clicked Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat, the text was printed like a picture.

Is it correct?
No. Did you install the correct version of NodeJS? I do not know if the script is compatible with newer versions.
edit: as ea3794 mentioned, do not use a subfolder. place the extracted files/folders directly in the game directory

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
pk2000 That is very insightful, thank you very much!

On another note, I suspected the gpu might be having a hard time, but it seems using the above settings that disable gpu acceleration makes things stuttery and laggy...this probably means the cpu isn't handling things any better :KEK:.
Guess I'll just leave it at the disabled precache fix, that's the only one that seems to improve performance slightly.

Reactions: pk2000

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 1003362
When I clicked Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat, the text was printed like a picture.

Is it correct?
Not entirely familiar with the batch file but it seems you are running it under a probably Japanese locale and in a newly created subfolder. The decrypt.js file is expecting game files in the folder it is currently executing, which it is not. Also you don't need the Japanese locale (it will probably work but I didn't test for it).

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes