Me You

Nov 6, 2017
Still getting the game freezing. I am on a Win10 machine. I tried running it under compatibility mode but still freezes. The sounds still work like menu sounds but screen is frozen. Any ideas? I can't see how to edit this rpg_core.js to fix that.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get scene #25?
this is one of those developers that spend more time on policing and making sure others don't get content than actually making content.
so you got to grab those links when they're posted fresh to download them.;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same thing here too. I honestly only dowload every 3 updates because Im a optimist. Sadly half the updates are bugfixes and "QoL changes"

Reactions: NyuNyu and Red Sand

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get scene #25?
I am playing after this or look into it (I get it after I went after a time in the bedroom from Flora and Grip is there):

Memory 25# Trouble - Flora
Unlocked By: Date
Scene Description: It appears that Uncle is being forceful with Flora when Gip notices the Protagonist enter the room. Gip is intent on undressing Flora and asks the Protagonist what he likes, removing Floras panties and potentially also her bra(breasts or both option will remove Bra). After This the Protagonist must decide if to stop gip or not.
Stop Gip: On stopping Gip, Flora will tell the Protagonist to rub his cock against her pussy.
Watch and Learn: Gip will finger and lick Flora's Pussy

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I am playing after this or look into it (I get it after I went after a time in the bedroom from Flora and Grip is there):

Memory 25# Trouble - Flora
Unlocked By: Date
Scene Description: It appears that Uncle is being forceful with Flora when Gip notices the Protagonist enter the room. Gip is intent on undressing Flora and asks the Protagonist what he likes, removing Floras panties and potentially also her bra(breasts or both option will remove Bra). After This the Protagonist must decide if to stop gip or not.
Stop Gip: On stopping Gip, Flora will tell the Protagonist to rub his cock against her pussy.
Watch and Learn: Gip will finger and lick Flora's Pussy

Thanks! I dont know how I didn't get it yet

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes