Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
He's adding more unavoidable NTR scenes now? I really don't understand the kind of developer like Boner games, his game could be a good vanilla incest game and everyone love the mom character so this is a very low blown to players beside all the pointless DMCA
So to get the "NTR" scene you need to take over the mom, go to the neighbour and she will be groped, 3 stages starting from clothes to bare breasts. I can't call that unavoidable if it requires your input to actually happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Red Sand

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
How to complete the "dirty secret" quest
She keeps showing "talk to natalie again inside her bedroom"
But when she tries, she stays home
I add my save, maybe someone will help me solve this bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Lgn332

derive

May 2, 2018
How to complete the "dirty secret" quest
She keeps showing "talk to natalie again inside her bedroom"
But when she tries, she stays home
I add my save, maybe someone will help me solve this bug
Yeah, it got bugged with me as well. Can't even go inside my room it says: "go after nathalie", but I already did and nothing happens anymore outside. Getting myself killed in the hole and sleeping doesn't solve it. Bugfix please! Or can I fix this with save editor?

Reactions: Lgn332

GhostWarrior666

Feb 6, 2021
Hello everyone. Help please. Who passed the bitch payback quest? How to pass 6,7,8 times is simply not possible...They(Sofia & Violet) constantly put 2 different values...

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
I have an issue accessing the city. I have accessed it once (I did the sperm bank once), then again when dating fiora, but I can no longer go there : "it's too dangerous". I have two quests that needs me there (sperm bank and vendor at the fair for violet), but I can't do them. Any idea what I'm missing ?

[Update] I read a post (I got some trouble finding it, that's why I write it down here too), that says to just read the letter from the inventory again to get access to the city. So I read the letter and now I can go to the city again.

Last edited:

dredgen Eir

Oct 13, 2019
so I play SOL while my Wi-Fi was in the having a mental breakdown in the corner so I played 6 hours or more the game is pretty good it is like a mash up of different mechanics like management sim and a dating sim with some rouge like dungeons in it I cant wait to see the future of the game its looks quite good.

Aug 17, 2019
So after you've gone through all of the hole and ran out of inventory for the shop, is there any way to grind affection or money that isn't tedious as hell? You know, aside from the cheat option that bafflingly comes with a penalty.

Also, I don't know if the dev is on here, but if they are I should mention that I was able to sequence break the game twice. Firstly by accessing the clinic before getting even one of Nicole's quests, then by opening the back door to the shop during Dunia's quest without ever actually opening the shop to begin with. Also, when body swapping with Flora, the turtle was alive in my room despite the fact I'd killed him.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
City bug

I cant go to city because Flora thinks its dangerous, but I've already been there.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes