flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Can someone help me with memory 61? I've unlocked all memories except this one. Been with alter-ego weekdays and week end at every hour and nothing happens...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Added the "Twins" tag. twins.jpg

Never played before but I did install the Ipatch so it could be the patch that added twins.

After playing some more 2 girls give MC a footjob together while he is asleep, "Sleep Sex" and "Group Sex" tag added.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3 to 4 hours at max, coincidentally that's how many years this game has been worked on:ROFLMAO:
Have no idea what your talking about for time, its many more hours of play than 3-4.
approximately how long is the game
Some one said 3-4 hours top but I have to disagree with that statement because I have been playing now for well over 8 hours now and still got a lot more to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Red Sand

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Think school setting, rpg and exhibitionism would also apply.
School setting and creampie added.
Exhibitionism added.
Possession added.
Sandbox and RPG added.
Adventure added.
Sex toys added.

More tags maybe added in a later date.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
What kind of pregnancy is in the game? How deep does the mind control go? What is the NTR scene I keep hearing about?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What kind of pregnancy is in the game? How deep does the mind control go? What is the NTR scene I keep hearing about?
With the incest patch the one you get pregnant and shows the belly bigger is the older sister, as for any other pregnancy there not in yet or there still hidden from MC. (Other wise its the older roommate.)

As for mind control all the way to possession of the girls body.

NTR I don't play that way.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
With the incest patch the one you get pregnant and shows the belly bigger is the older sister, as for any other pregnancy there not in yet or there still hidden from MC. (Other wise its the older roommate.)

As for mind control all the way to possession of the girls body.

NTR I don't play that way.
Do you possess the girls body as in you are like a spirit/ghost or as in you own it and she obeys your every demand?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you possess the girls body as in you are like a spirit/ghost or as in you own it and she obeys your every demand?
You own it and she obeys every demand that is in the game at this point, which is not much.
I only tried it on the younger sister because it was part of the quest, did not try it on any of the others that allow it so far.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019

Hi everyone!
It's your favorite time of the month again... Time for another progress report!
This is going to be a short one, as we're currently in the process of releasing a smaller content update for School of Lust (v0.5.4). It will include the new animated angle(s) to Flora's dating scene, which we unfortunately couldn't wrap up in time for version 0.5.3 and the new update will also include a brand new scene. A scene we've never teased before (no spoilers, but it involves delicious cake).
As usual, the new update will include a few bug fixes as well. A big thank you to all of you who've reported some of these bugs to us!
We've also made progress on future releases of School of Lust (version 0.6+), including a brand new dating scene, a LOT of Scarlett content and the continuation of the main story.
Flora's hypnosis event is getting lots of love in the upcoming updates as well, which will include a similar scene as Natalie's hypnosis scene, but fully animated! Here's a (non-animated) preview of Flora's hypnosis scene:

But there's a lot more coming to Flora's hypnosis event that we will reveal soon. The only thing that we can spoil right now is that her hypnosis scene(s) involve her super strength and a popular sport....
Aiyana is getting a lot of love as well in the upcoming updates. Here's a rough sketch of one of her upcoming big scenes (which will have different angles):

We'll post again as soon as we have a release date for the new School of Lust version 0.5.4 update.
And for those of you who are looking forward to our first person 3D game Untitled Boobs Game (working title); We're still preparing a gameplay trailer that will be released soon, but don't expect the game to release anytime soon. Our priority is to finish and release School of Lust.
That said, here's an in-game screenshot featuring a character that some of you may recognize:
As always, thank you so much for your support. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Cheers! =)
Boner Games

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for sharing gabox1698 and its hilarious how the untitledboobsgame picture link its been magically taken down lmaoooooooooo!

even boners feeling triggered by letting someone shares a screenshot of your ´´unfinished milking boobs game´´

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes