Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
One you just put in the game folder and the alternative one you must unpack the rpa's first then apply the patch.

With the alternative patch and unpacking the rpa's give some players access to more that can be changed in the game.
So it's the alternative patch you have to use the decrytption tool on and follow those instructions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First I'm hearing of option 2, does it work in the current version?

Edit: oh shit, just saw some glorious bastard updated the old patch! Fuck I might make a new save~
So it's the alternative patch you have to use the decrytption tool on and follow those instructions?
I don't use the alternative patch so have no idea on it other than what I read about it.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
ipatch updated to v0.53a
...you must decrypt the game before applying the patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decryption tool
missing pictures
Assuming this is your work, you are a Magnificent sonovabitch and have my respect. That being said, isn't this the kind of thing that triggers the dev? At least that's why I thought the original stopped getting updated at 4.0

Reactions: Reeee_sempi

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Assuming this is your work, you are a Magnificent sonovabitch and have my respect. That being said, isn't this the kind of thing that triggers the dev? At least that's why I thought the original stopped getting updated at 4.0
It is.
But there is a difference with most others moders, hackers, coders, game developers, etc. and me.
1st) I do it as a hobby, when I want to relax from my own prorgamming duties (not in the gaming industry).
2nd) because is a hobby, I do not have patreon or similar accounts (at least not related with this nickname) so I make no money from it and I'm not afraid that my account is taken down.
3rd) since I already done it for me, I simply share the files with others, in case they want it, to do whatever they want... without caring about community reputation credits/likes/dislikes/etc.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
What happened?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
What happened?
Don't remember exactly, think someone was doing pretty much the same think pk2000 was doing, but the dev had a shitfit because he doesn't like people messing with his game. Very much like Fenexo when it comes to their games and doesn't like it being tampered with.

Reactions: Lgn332

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
2 questions
-Whats the purpose of the decryption tool in this game? i been wondering this myself and i haven't figured it out
-Do you as a pledger think this game have any chance of being completed in the next year? idk you but besides this dev overwhelming himself-themselves with more unnamed boobs game is just an excuse to milk people from every angle possible

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
2 questions
-Whats the purpose of the decryption tool in this game? i been wondering this myself and i haven't figured it out
-Do you as a pledger think this game have any chance of being completed in the next year? idk you but besides this dev overwhelming himself-themselves with more unnamed boobs game is just an excuse to milk people from every angle possible
1. The decryption tool seems to be for allowing the game to be modded easier. If you plan to play the game as is, then don't worry about it.
2. We can hope he'll work on it more, but the general sentiment around here is that no he probably won't.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes