Explo1232

May 10, 2018
do you know how to get the new memory?
you might need to take again dictionary i think, at least you need to have this ending. Then skip some days Flora said about suprise party go to this wierd girl speak with her then wait couple more days flora will tell you to come down for her birthday party.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Only one NTR scene with the uncle when he teases the F outta Flora fiora whatever her name is by telling her that if she can't pay the husband's debt then she must pay him with her body and you get to choose by let him do his thing with her OR face the ugly bastard and send him to F off.

Its avoidable? yes it is and once you choose to stand up for flora then you will not see more NTR related content.
I haven't checked this game out in a while, but weren't there also scenes with Flora being in some sort of hole and letting men touch he breasts, as well as her in a strip club being molested by the neighbor? are those removed or avoidable now?

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
I haven't checked this game out in a while, but weren't there also scenes with Flora being in some sort of hole and letting men touch he breasts, as well as her in a strip club being molested by the neighbor? are those removed or avoidable now?
Those scenes still exist, she gets kissed by a random dude but you can intervene before they do more to her.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wonder what is new in this update, and as always Dev wasting time to go with his anti piracy routines even when it was proved completely useless. I wonder will the game run smoothly this time, the last time it lag as hell

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while.
But after reading the reviews, especially the one in which this game is well explained..
I think this game is not for me. A pity because the art looks interesting. :confused:

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes