Hehe12366

Aug 20, 2020
well too bad he should post more updates so he dosnt lose his patreons.. they are paying big money for this game to be good what about them ? i stopped paying now because hes past 2 updates took half a year to get published and thats a total of 6 - 7 new scenes thats really bad i am giving up on school of lust gonna stop checking the updates and will try to find new better games

Reactions: ShirouC
Aug 29, 2020
well too bad he should post more updates so he dosnt lose his patreons.. they are paying big money for this game to be good what about them ? i stopped paying now because hes past 2 updates took half a year to get published and thats a total of 6 - 7 new scenes thats really bad i am giving up on school of lust gonna stop checking the updates and will try to find new better games
I recommend this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-1-8-1-bugfix-milda-sento.46548/

kumaw0201

Dec 28, 2019
already fixed the performance in the game?
I have a potato pc but it should be a server to run 2D games with a 3D lake, but with this game it gets a lot stuck and it is not pleasant to play it.

I have a 2-core amd athlom, 10 gbs of ram (which are useless) and I don't have a graphics card

May 28, 2017
So how much NTR is in the game as of now? Uh it's not like I like NTR or anything but just asking lol

Also, is there a better walkthrough lol or is Quests all I need for all the scenes?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So how much NTR is in the game as of now? Uh it's not like I like NTR or anything but just asking lol

Also, is there a better walkthrough lol or is Quests all I need for all the scenes?
There's some scenes where the girls get harassed by men, and there maybe be one where Flora has sex with your uncle but I'm not sure. So far all NTR has been avoidable (aside from the harassment).

What's the difference between the two versions?
One's easier to install than the other, the alternative being the harder of the two.

Aug 29, 2020
"Bones' Tales: The Manor" is also pretty good. Although watch out for Bestiality Content. Could be not your cup of cum.
I was also going to recommend the same, but you forgot to mention that bones take a while to release new updates, but when they do release they are good.

Nov 1, 2018
No NTR in this game
theres a little bit of NTR imo in the game, you basically play as mc with an alter ego and there was that one scene where his sister told him that his dick doesnt satisfy her and then his alter ego showed up and enlarged his penis and took control, treditionally speaking sure, its not NTR but it def got that NTR vibe to it, there are also some other scenes with the neighnor but i cant be bothered to name them all.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
it mean you need to download the latest version of nw.js for it to works or you can delete the user data folder from your pc located inside the appdata local folder... make sure to backup the user data folder or rename it before to do it undo everything if it not helped....
But what is this NW.js? Is this game's engine? Does it do anything beside poping up on game launch? Should I care about this? What is this " user data " folder even? Login Data, Web Data, Secure Preferences... wtf?

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
But what is this NW.js? Is this game's engine? Does it do anything beside poping up on game launch? Should I care about this?
you can ask google for what is this nw.js... if the game you are playing used nw.js to run and you used the newest version of nw.js to run the game then the next time you download from the dev will request the same version of the nw.js that you run it.. by no mistake the game cache folder is saved in the user data which recorded the version of the nw.js you used to run the game and you may need to clean up the cache for it or use the latest nw.js

Reactions: MrDefault
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes