zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
So either the incest patch doesn't work with version 0.5.4a or I'm a dunce, I've tried 3 times and it won't move beyond the warning screen and let me click "play". There is no option for Play or Exit

Reactions: Chabbo

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
So I just encountered a MAJOR glitch.
I started the quest "Dirty Secret"
I went outside, seeing a short cutscene.
However... the next time I talked to Natalie... it seemed to reset the quest... without fully resetting the cutscene, preventing me from going to the 3rd floor of the house to talk to Nicole at all, and from finishing the quest.
Anyone else encounter a similar issue?

ZooneTrooper

Nov 9, 2020
I have an issue, that the incest patch isn't working at all. I have the "standart" version of the Game and not the incest version. Do you know the problem ?

Maxcham

Aug 7, 2018
However... the next time I talked to Natalie... it seemed to reset the quest... without fully resetting the cutscene, preventing me from going to the 3rd floor of the house to talk to Nicole at all, and from finishing the quest.
i have the problem

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
i tried to load old save (when you have to chase after nathalie to find her secret) and the game was stuck ..
So i did new game and i can't pass day 2 (fail to load picture ***).
That game is just broken i think.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Same happen to me just loaded previous save and continue othe quest left that alone for time being and Im having issue entering the city I have 3 quest that involves going to the city MC keeps say Moms say not to o to the city alone, funny thing is I wasnt able to go to the city then I did a bunch of quest all of a sudden I was allowed to enter to pick up a few quest now to go back Im getting same message as before

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
i tried to load old save (when you have to chase after nathalie to find her secret) and the game was stuck ..
So i did new game and i can't pass day 2 (fail to load picture ***).
That game is just broken i think.
If trying to load your game and you encounter a major bug were game wont load the only fix is to delete the entire game save folder located (AppData\Local\User Data) I deleted everything from there and deleted my entire game save folder then the game was able to run again well not run but load. For some reason the game would not even boot up I have no idea why I was using original not modified compressed version my game folder is set to allow exception no cheats nothing it just went bonkers all of a sudden this was what I had to do to play the game again.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Game does not tell you but if you dont read that letter from the Doctor that Flora gave you you wont be able to enter the City reading it is actually the trigger. I previously was able to enter the city before Flora gave me the letter or reading it my guess is because this is an alpha ver of the game so I didnt care to bother reading it since most quest was already available to start but the problem was since I just received letter the game didnt check that I already went to the City after an hour of trying to figure out what went wrong I remembered the letter so as I was on world map I read the letter MC made same comment about City is dangerous but then he said oh well and went in anyways.

RodorKeltar

Sep 26, 2018
Honestly I understand devs will try to monetise their work and that's fine, fair play to them.
A little DRM/encryption to at least get some pay for their time.

But this dev being more interested in nerfing player names for cheating through a mindless grindfest with little or no actual content updates since the first time I played this thing is probably the most depressing part of taking another look at this thing.

I'm out and never looking at any of Boner Games stuff again this dev has their priorities up where they should have kept this project

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
hey, is there sex with Flora(mom) in the game at the moment?
No, still no sex scene from what ive heard. I stopped playing a while ago, and see by the updates that the developer isnt really up to scratch with the length of each update for literally one scene and a bit of dialogue added in. Most of his time and budget from his fans are put into preventing his content from being leaked.

Reactions: Naxo69 and Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
No, still no sex scene from what ive heard. I stopped playing a while ago, and see by the updates that the developer isnt really up to scratch with the length of each update for literally one scene and a bit of dialogue added in. Most of his time and budget from his fans are put into preventing his content from being leaked.
thank you

Reactions: Modninjaz

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i wonder where you heard that thing.... and yes you can also having sex with Flora.

Reactions: Lans90

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB):
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.
Also, here's a tip; click on the ''ZzZz'' to download, it's a high speed direct link! Please try it.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
None of the links works. Most of them were removed/banned. Some of them set off my anti-virus.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes