Nov 1, 2018
No NTR in this game
theres a little bit of NTR imo in the game, you basically play as mc with an alter ego and there was that one scene where his sister told him that his dick doesnt satisfy her and then his alter ego showed up and enlarged his penis and took control, treditionally speaking sure, its not NTR but it def got that NTR vibe to it, there are also some other scenes with the neighnor but i cant be bothered to name them all.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
it mean you need to download the latest version of nw.js for it to works or you can delete the user data folder from your pc located inside the appdata local folder... make sure to backup the user data folder or rename it before to do it undo everything if it not helped....
But what is this NW.js? Is this game's engine? Does it do anything beside poping up on game launch? Should I care about this? What is this " user data " folder even? Login Data, Web Data, Secure Preferences... wtf?

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
But what is this NW.js? Is this game's engine? Does it do anything beside poping up on game launch? Should I care about this?
you can ask google for what is this nw.js... if the game you are playing used nw.js to run and you used the newest version of nw.js to run the game then the next time you download from the dev will request the same version of the nw.js that you run it.. by no mistake the game cache folder is saved in the user data which recorded the version of the nw.js you used to run the game and you may need to clean up the cache for it or use the latest nw.js

Reactions: MrDefault

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB): Workupload
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
I haven't tried it out yet but if this all works you are the fucking legend bro! Many thanks!

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
So how much NTR is in the game as of now? Uh it's not like I like NTR or anything but just asking lol

Also, is there a better walkthrough lol or is Quests all I need for all the scenes?
No legit NTR yet, just some voyeur scenes. There is maybe one scene to consider NTR (where gip licks flora) but thats it. However the Gip says that he doesn't like to share so maybe there will be legit NTR later on, if the game lasts that long (I hope it will, but we shall see).

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes