DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
None of the links works. Most of them were removed/banned. Some of them set off my anti-virus.
ZzZz and dmca.share both works.
and the antivirus alarm is false positive, they are both approved file hosts.
Normally that warning happens because of rogue ads on the filehost, which is not the case here since dmca.share has zero ads, and ZzZz is a direct link.
So, in this case the false alarm is simply due to those sites being a file sharing service, and can potentially have a malware in the file, which is not the case here.

I would recommend for anyone that wants to download my compressed version to ignore the antivirus warnings and try either ZzZz or dmca.share, since they are the only filehost (that I have access) in which the developer cannot take down. The other filehosts only last for a few hours.

Besides, ZzZz is my favorite filehost, is everything you would need; free, high speed, direct link and can't be taken down by developers.

Either way thanks for the heads up, I will reupload the other links later! :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ZzZz and dmca.share both works.
and the antivirus alarm is false positive, they are both approved file hosts.
Normally that warning happens because of rogue ads on the filehost, which is not the case here since dmca.share has zero ads, and ZzZz is a direct link.
So, in this case the false alarm is simply due to those sites being a file sharing service, and can potentially have a malware in the file, which is not the case here.

I would recommend for anyone that wants to download my compressed version to ignore the antivirus warnings and try either ZzZz or dmca.share, since they are the only filehost (that I have access) in which the developer cannot take down. The other filehosts only last for a few hours.

Besides, ZzZz is my favorite filehost, is everything you would need; free, high speed, direct link and can't be taken down by developers.

Either way thanks for the heads up, I will reupload the other links later! :)
I tried to download the full version (non-compressed) and somehow it ended up being Audacity lol. I don't know what sorta witchery is going on here, but I've tried all the links and got nothing. It's seriously baffling me.
DMCA and ZzZz both give me this. My internet connection is full bars, too.
Terminal works for the full version, but literally every other link I clicked on either said the game was banned, or connection failed.

ZzZz.png

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I tried to download the full version (non-compressed) and somehow it ended up being Audacity lol. I don't know what sorta witchery is going on here, but I've tried all the links and got nothing. It's seriously baffling me.
DMCA and ZzZz both give me this. My internet connection is full bars, too.
Terminal works for the full version, but literally every other link I clicked on either said the game was banned, or connection failed.
Your browser is blocking the connection,

Glad that you were able to download, terminal is another filehost that doens't care about dmca complaints, that's why you were able to download it. Shame that it's invite only :(

I have updated the links now.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game dev really needs to get laid.
Seriously?! How frustrated is he to go crusading like that?!
As long as he does this, the more we will pirate it
You'll pirate anyway lmao. Let's be honest here. And it was removed from more than just pixeldrain. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in previous comments. To be honest, those sites probably took it down due to schoolgirls being involved. Majority of the characters are in school and that causes problems with some sites. But, if you're all ok with the full version, since it really isn't that big anyway, the Terminal link works fine.

Reactions: Mystocat

withefoo

Feb 16, 2020
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB): Workupload
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.
Also, here's a tip; click on the ''ZzZz'' to download, it's a high speed direct link! Please try it.
PS: For antivirus warnings please check this post.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
almost al links dead

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I get this error message after everytime i do hoops with sofia. As of now my only way to get rid of it without losing progress is to save after its off screen then exit the game. It keeps coming back after i retry it. Any Ideas how to fix it?
1623244588172.png

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I get this error message after everytime i do hoops with sofia. As of now my only way to get rid of it without losing progress is to save after its off screen then exit the game. It keeps coming back after i retry it. Any Ideas how to fix it?
View attachment 1237053
Basically, the game can't find a picture when a certain event/scene happens. That file must be missing or corrupt.
I usually create a png file in that folder. You won't have a picture to view, but it will at least progress through the scenes.
You could either do that or just delete everything (keeping your saves) and redownload everything again (then add your saves back in the folder).
But...quick easy way...
Create a .png file named "basketball-score18.png" and place it in the "img/pictures" folder. That should clear it up.
Again though, with this method, you will have a blank picture during that scene.
The other method is to delete everything except your saves then redownload.

Reactions: Anarking

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That fucking piece of shit Boner games really working hard to DMCA nearly all the download links, hopefully Mods upload it again because fuck that scumbag

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB): Workupload
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.
Also, here's a tip; click on the ''ZzZz'' to download, it's a high speed direct link! Please try it.
PS: For antivirus warnings please check this post.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
You cant complete the the "Dirty secret" Quest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DearLegend37

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That fucking piece of shit Boner games really working hard to DMCA nearly all the download links, hopefully Mods upload it again because fuck that scumbag
And you think comments like this are gonna change his mind? lol
Tell us how ya really feel.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes