breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
terminal link is still up but here i archived and uploaded a copy of 0.54a i had, i downloaded it when it dropped but i never played it because i realized i lost my old save lmao. not sure if compressed or not but here u go

thanks

theseru

Aug 25, 2017
Just giving everyone a heads up that I've been working on the Wiki over the past couple hours, updating old quests with information and cleaning up the site. If anyone has any advice or comments, just let me know!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
any body know how to get rid of uncle Gip
When you find Gip trying to touch flora in her bedroom then proceed to choose the option ´´man up/stand up´´ i forgot the option. but basically you want to tell Gip to Go F@ck yourself and gtfo from the house and you will never see him in the house or the basement never again.

Only in that scene you get to see i guess NTR? so you can totally avoid that so hope that helps

bamdoxrune

Apr 16, 2019
got an issue it wont let me outside saying i need to talk to mum but when i speak too her it says i dont need to talk to her right now.

theseru

Aug 25, 2017
got an issue it wont let me outside saying i need to talk to mum but when i speak too her it says i dont need to talk to her right now.
What is the quest you're trying to pass? Helps to have a little more info, as there's a few times you have to talk to her.

bamdoxrune

Apr 16, 2019
there is no quest that involves needing to speak to her in the log but i have sofia's unusual request, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Church in need, a large debt and the hole

• Haha
Reactions: ksoulfire

theseru

Aug 25, 2017
there is no quest that involves needing to speak to her in the log but i have sofia's unusual request, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Church in need, a large debt and the hole
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is done by speaking to her at night, that could be a possibility. Otherwise, I can't be too sure. Everything else is involved outside or unable to be completed and doesn't correlate. Check her room, maybe? If it allows you to cycle time by sleeping at your bed, either of those is the best bet from my perspective.

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
anyone know which version is the last version before they changed the mc and sister avatars? (and others idk.) The "older" bodies look wonky as hell and doesn't really fit the face/head part they kept.

Also which version did they change flora from the mom to guardian? both changes im assuming was for patreon?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
is there any 5.4 update yet?
Since you are new and maybe in case you haven't read the 1st post of this thread.

Dev seems to have an insane focus on taking down links for download lastest versions of the game, and in top of that the huge time gaps to release significant updates its humongous so you may want to keep your eyes open on august or september lol

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
Two questions. Is the incest patch canon? As in were they made by the dev? First time viewer of this game. I took a look at the character list and none of them are your mom, I assume the patch changes flora to your blood-related mom? Also what is the difference between alternative and normal patch, thanks.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So i just lost 4 in game days of gameplay because i start the quest dirty secret and now the game is bugged can't enter my room to progress the day. I guess part of it was my own fault for not saving more often nevrthless it completly killed my desire to continue playing this game.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes