gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019

Hi everyone!
It's time for a progress report for the upcoming School of Lust version 0.6 release that we're very excited about!
The recent (v0.5.4) update mainly focused on QoL changes and it looks like we've done a pretty good job, considering there were no bug reports since the last hotfix (excluding client-side issues).
The upcoming new School of Lust v0.6 release, which will mainly focus on new gameplay content and story revelations, is the update that most of you have been waiting for. We've been teasing quite a few of the scenes that will be featured in v0.6.X since the first release of v0.5, and they will finally get to see the light of the day soon.
Let's go through some of the new additions that are currently in works for School of Lust version 0.6.X (without spoiling too much):
New dating events
The long-awaited next dating scene, which will be bigger and better than any before, will be included in the upcoming release. We won't spoil which girl is in the upcoming dating scene, but it's one of the most beloved character in the game (according to previous polls), and no, it's not Gip.
We've also got several other dating scenes that are finally getting ready to be included and that will release not soon after (as version 0.6.X).
City Sex Fair
We're finishing the Sex Fair inside the City and it will have special events going on. We've already .
Yes, that's a dildo on top of the bull.
Farm
The farm map is also being worked on. Multiple events are in the works that will occur on the farm map, including an important story revelation about one of the main girls, which is why we haven't posted any teasers for this one.
And a bunch of other stuff (including, but not limited to):
  • Main story (Dunia, Gip and the Hole)
  • New (optional) mini-games
  • Continuation of the "Anonymous" questline
  • Crafting "state-of-the-art" sex toys (about time!)
  • Finale of the "Dream World" event
  • etc. etc.
As we mentioned and teased in earlier posts, we've already done a lot of preliminary work. We'll post more details in the next progress report and hopefully we'll have the update out sooner than expected.
Oh, and we've got one more thing cooking for later v0.6 updates, which is a story-rich scene featuring Flora in her younger years. Here's her sketch:

Doesn't she look a bit like Natalie? (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
And finally, we've had a few of you asking for the Android release of School of Lust. Our lead programmer is still looking to fix the two issues that are keeping us from releasing it (the shop management part not working and several animation issues.), and we'll post as soon as we have more news to share.
If you really can't wait, we've had several users tell us that they've got the game to run on Android using the JoiPlay app. We've never tested this ourselves, but we doubt the issues mentioned above will magically go away using JoiPlay. If you want to test it out, you can find JoiPlay on the Google App Store. And please let us know how it goes.
As always, thank you so much for your support. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Cheers! ( ˘ ³˘)♥
BG Team

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone!

It's that time of the month again! Time for another progress report for the upcoming School of Lust updates.

We would first like to start by thanking all of you for commenting on our previous post (Bang, Marry and Kill). It was fun to see so many participants!

Here are the top 3 girls that you would bang, marry and kill:

Bang:

• Violet
  • Natalie
  • Sofia
Marry:

• Sofia
  • Flora
  • Claire
Kill:

• Zoe
  • Scarlett
  • Violet
(yes, we've counted each and every one of your comments, besides those who voted incorrectly)

The results are not too surprising. The only thing that surprised us was that most of you wanted to marry Sofia more than Flora! Flora was our guess for the top spot, although she was tailing Sofia by just 1 vote. And poor Zoe... Almost all of you voted to kill her ಥ_ಥ Maybe she says she wants to die, because all she wants is some attention...?

Now on to what we've been working on lately and what to expect in the upcoming releases; We'll go into the more technical stuff that we've been working on lately.

These past few weeks, we've been developing the sex dungeon "super toys" crafting system that we've been teasing for a while now.

We'd like to focus version 0.6.X of School of Lust on the story and new ways to make money, which is why we've been giving priority on developing the long-awaited crafting system, as you will be able to sell these rare toys for a lot more money than the regular toys.

This is how it will work:

First you get to select two regular toys from your inventory, which allows you to combine them (and hopefully give birth to a super toy). You can craft a maximum of 8 super toys for starters, but you will have the choice to upgrade the maximum slots.

Work-in-progress sample:

You may notice that it says "Time remaining: 8 hours". Rest assured that these are in-game hours, and not real-time hours, so you only get to sleep in the MC's bed once and the crafting will be done. We absolutely despise games that actually make you wait real time (damn you games that do this! ( ☉̅ 益 ☉̅ ) ).

Keep in mind that if it's the first time crafting a certain super toy, the crafting system won't show the result of your combinations of sex toys. It's up to you to try different combinations and see what works. After your first successful crafting combination, the system will remember it and show you the result of what you're crafting. Otherwise it will show "?????" as the example above.

After you're done crafting, and if the combination is a success, you'll be able to retrieve the item as shown on the gif below:

You're not done yet! The next step will be product testing. You can't just sell the new toys without testing them out first, which is where the sex dungeon and your staff comes in...

We hope you guys are as excited as we are finally close to include this feature to School of Lust! We plan to include it in one of the upcoming v0.6.X releases.

While we're always adding new scenes to the game, we've also been improving on existing scenes. Here's a sample of an addition to an existing scene.

Spot the difference! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Another more recent development that may be of interest to some of you is that we've started incorporating 3D software (Blender) in School of Lusts' 2D scenes. This mainly affects the backgrounds. It ensures better lighting and more efficient workflow.

Here's one of the upcoming scene backgrounds, which was mostly done thanks to 3D software:

I'm sure most of you will be able to guess which scene this background will be part of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's it for the (more technical) progress report this time around. We're currently hard at work trying to finish version 0.6, which will be a major milestone for School of Lust. We'll post a release date as soon as we're in the internal testing stage.

As always, thank you so much for your support. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

BG Team

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I pass them on because it is old news (July 14 the second) and since the only profitable tier at the moment is $ 1, I will not pass the last survey on July 6 ... outside of that they have not been in for 24 days give information or signs of life

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
are there any unofficial android apks for this game? been playing it on joiplay but i cant click on any of the massage scenes and school events (math etc.)

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
I have seen this before am i the only one who doesnt care for seeing a younger version of flora ? The mc son wanst born back then so who is she going to fuck ? More ntr i gues. Also i think just like me most people like the mom cause she a is a milf and mature woman.

I hope there is more content with the mom soon in the present without ntr she talked about making babies stil waiting for some mom and son incest impregnation and vaginal pregnant sex and more.
Yep, it's teen Farah all over again -.- Every second spent on the younger version is a second that could've been spent on the OG version. We came for the milfs!

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone!

It's that time of the month again! Time for another progress report for the upcoming School of Lust updates.

We would first like to start by thanking all of you for commenting on our previous post (Bang, Marry and Kill). It was fun to see so many participants!

Here are the top 3 girls that you would bang, marry and kill:

Bang:

• Violet
  • Natalie
  • Sofia
Marry:

• Sofia
  • Flora
  • Claire
Kill:

• Zoe
  • Scarlett
  • Violet
(yes, we've counted each and every one of your comments, besides those who voted incorrectly)

The results are not too surprising. The only thing that surprised us was that most of you wanted to marry Sofia more than Flora! Flora was our guess for the top spot, although she was tailing Sofia by just 1 vote. And poor Zoe... Almost all of you voted to kill her ಥ_ಥ Maybe she says she wants to die, because all she wants is some attention...?

Now on to what we've been working on lately and what to expect in the upcoming releases; We'll go into the more technical stuff that we've been working on lately.

These past few weeks, we've been developing the sex dungeon "super toys" crafting system that we've been teasing for a while now.

We'd like to focus version 0.6.X of School of Lust on the story and new ways to make money, which is why we've been giving priority on developing the long-awaited crafting system, as you will be able to sell these rare toys for a lot more money than the regular toys.

This is how it will work:

First you get to select two regular toys from your inventory, which allows you to combine them (and hopefully give birth to a super toy). You can craft a maximum of 8 super toys for starters, but you will have the choice to upgrade the maximum slots.

Work-in-progress sample:

You may notice that it says "Time remaining: 8 hours". Rest assured that these are in-game hours, and not real-time hours, so you only get to sleep in the MC's bed once and the crafting will be done. We absolutely despise games that actually make you wait real time (damn you games that do this! ( ☉̅ 益 ☉̅ ) ).

Keep in mind that if it's the first time crafting a certain super toy, the crafting system won't show the result of your combinations of sex toys. It's up to you to try different combinations and see what works. After your first successful crafting combination, the system will remember it and show you the result of what you're crafting. Otherwise it will show "?????" as the example above.

After you're done crafting, and if the combination is a success, you'll be able to retrieve the item as shown on the gif below:

You're not done yet! The next step will be product testing. You can't just sell the new toys without testing them out first, which is where the sex dungeon and your staff comes in...

We hope you guys are as excited as we are finally close to include this feature to School of Lust! We plan to include it in one of the upcoming v0.6.X releases.

While we're always adding new scenes to the game, we've also been improving on existing scenes. Here's a sample of an addition to an existing scene.

Spot the difference! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Another more recent development that may be of interest to some of you is that we've started incorporating 3D software (Blender) in School of Lusts' 2D scenes. This mainly affects the backgrounds. It ensures better lighting and more efficient workflow.

Here's one of the upcoming scene backgrounds, which was mostly done thanks to 3D software:

I'm sure most of you will be able to guess which scene this background will be part of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's it for the (more technical) progress report this time around. We're currently hard at work trying to finish version 0.6, which will be a major milestone for School of Lust. We'll post a release date as soon as we're in the internal testing stage.

Cheers! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

BG Team
Thanks for the post!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
When do you think the game be completed.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
when the dev stop releasing or teasing projects left and right :p

I have a feeling boner games its splitting the time on both games to the point of keeping this huge time loop delay on SoL so... rather than comit on finish a game for once its just doing a mistake of possibly doing it in 2.

i may be wrong but i can't find any other explanation on why these delays are each time bigger than the previous one

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
when the dev stop releasing or teasing projects left and right :p

I have a feeling boner games its splitting the time on both games to the point of keeping this huge time loop delay on SoL so... rather than comit on finish a game for once its just doing a mistake of possibly doing it in 2.

i may be wrong but i can't find any other explanation on why these delays are each time bigger than the previous one
Isn't this just a character from SoL? This is the equivalent of Xbox/Sony/Nintendo announcing a reboot/remake like a year after the original game comes out

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Its been a long 10 months since I last visited this thread. At least I think its been that long, the last thing I remember while playing this game was finding this weird girl in a basement with the principal and some alarm went off, I wonder how far the game has progressed since then?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes