FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
LOL I know he didn't care but just feel angry, that's all. No need to rub it anyway and sorry if my comment irritate you
I don't get irritated by another person's opinions online. That'd just be silly. lol
I just thought it was funny. No worries.

Reactions: thevoid089

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
You cant go speak to Natalie in her bedroom the second time, it just starts the quest from the beginning and you won't be able to enter your room unless you finish the quest, which in this case is impossible

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
How to complete the "dirty secret" quest
She keeps showing "talk to natalie again inside her bedroom"
But when she tries, she stays home
I add my save, maybe someone will help me solve this bug
Yeah, it got bugged with me as well. Can't even go inside my room it says: "go after nathalie", but I already did and nothing happens anymore outside. Getting myself killed in the hole and sleeping doesn't solve it. Bugfix please! Or can I fix this with save editor?
i have a problem with the quest dirty secret when i need to talk to natalie again if i try to hybno her it just sstarts the quest again
So I just encountered a MAJOR glitch.
I started the quest "Dirty Secret"
I went outside, seeing a short cutscene.
However... the next time I talked to Natalie... it seemed to reset the quest... without fully resetting the cutscene, preventing me from going to the 3rd floor of the house to talk to Nicole at all, and from finishing the quest.
Anyone else encounter a similar issue?
i tried to load old save (when you have to chase after nathalie to find her secret) and the game was stuck ..
So i did new game and i can't pass day 2 (fail to load picture ***).
That game is just broken i think.
Same happen to me just loaded previous save and continue othe quest left that alone for time being and Im having issue entering the city I have 3 quest that involves going to the city MC keeps say Moms say not to o to the city alone, funny thing is I wasnt able to go to the city then I did a bunch of quest all of a sudden I was allowed to enter to pick up a few quest now to go back Im getting same message as before
If trying to load your game and you encounter a major bug were game wont load the only fix is to delete the entire game save folder located (AppData\Local\User Data) I deleted everything from there and deleted my entire game save folder then the game was able to run again well not run but load. For some reason the game would not even boot up I have no idea why I was using original not modified compressed version my game folder is set to allow exception no cheats nothing it just went bonkers all of a sudden this was what I had to do to play the game again.
AnimeLegend All those people had the same problem. I honestly don't think is the compressed version, the game just look like it's full of bugs, but I asked a couple of them if they had the compressed version or original, I'm waiting for their answear.
If it is indeed the compressed version I will delete it, since it's broken.

Also, zoe_meat says in the last quote that he's using the original one, so it's probably not the compressed version.

EDIT: I asked another user that had the same problem and he said he's using the original version, so it's indeed just the game being full of bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gyattago
Jul 18, 2018
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB): Workupload
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.
Also, here's a tip; click on the ''ZzZz'' to download, it's a high speed direct link! Please try it.
PS: For antivirus warnings please check this post.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Yeah, all the links are down

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well if you can call one update per 4-6 months regular, then yes.
It's definitely low, but still moving, and considering all the games I'm waiting on that have been 9 months to over a year, I consider 4-6 months to be not that bad. lol

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Hello guys, regarding memory 61...I did everything what the wiki says and when I change into alter ego Violet wont appear inside her house unlike when i revert back to normal which she stand there at the entrance, any one knows what's going on?

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
terminal link is still up but here i archived and uploaded a copy of 0.54a i had, i downloaded it when it dropped but i never played it because i realized i lost my old save lmao. not sure if compressed or not but here u go

Reactions: breachcreaper
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes