MenaZZZ

Nov 26, 2018

Hi everyone!
It has been a while since our last progress report, so we thought it's about time to post a final one for the upcoming update.
In our previous progress report we wrote that we were planning to release the update in August, but unfortunately, even after weeks of crunch (by myself, not the rest of the staff), I (Lawina) couldn't make it on time. The dating scene (featuring one of our most popular characters) turned out to be a much larger undertaking than we anticipated, especially after we decided to make multiple additions to it.
On top of that, our animator unexpectedly decided that she could not continue the work, so I had to create most of the animations myself.

(^me right now)
However, we're happy to report that after thousands of lines of new code, hundreds of lines of new dialogue, hundreds of new animations/motions, and two brand new aneurysms, the new dating scene is finally ready for release. It's our most complex dating scene yet, with multiple choices that have difference outcome.
That said... the rest of the content for this update is not fully ready for release. We've completed pretty much everything, from artwork to dialogue, however the scenes/quests are either not yet fully implemented or extensively tested.
We need a little more time to finish those to make sure that they don't suffer in quality, however we don't want to keep you waiting any longer either, so we've decided that we'll release the dating scene now, and the rest as either part 2 or multiple parts with short intervals throughout the month.
School of Lust version 0.6p1 (p1 = part 1) will release before the end of the weekend (most likely Friday) in Early Access (Level 20+ tier), and if there are no major bugs found (which we don't expect, as we've already extensively tested the dating scene), we will have it available for all Level 10 tier patrons shortly after.
Stay tuned for the release announcement.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your support. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Cheers! ( ˘ ³˘)♥
BG Team

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I mean, it comes as no surprise that the next update took several months to finish and all the new content we were given was one or two new scenes, along with the excuses how he's working on the game 24/7 and how he wants to please his patrons and other people by releasing faster and bigger updates, but he is ''sadly'' unable to do so. :)

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I mean, it comes as no surprise that the next update took several months to finish and all the new content we were given was one or two new scenes, along with the excuses how he's working on the game 24/7 and how he wants to please his patrons and other people by releasing faster and bigger updates, but he is ''sadly'' unable to do so. :)
And the game has been in alpha for about 3 years xd

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
really everything they do is very reportable ... they do not meet the "goals", which were all reached about 2 years ago, they do not respond to the problems of their patrons.
and of all this there is evidence ...
1631154585861.png
all 100%, but still do not meet any.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
really everything they do is very reportable ... they do not meet the "goals", which were all reached about 2 years ago, they do not respond to the problems of their patrons.
and of all this there is evidence ...
View attachment 1395539
all 100%, but still do not meet any.
Maybe its time to put an actual action on the matter because boner games its legit scamming people off and getting away with it on huge lack of ACTUAL & PROGRESSIVE updates :/

like why you have decent talent on artstyle & animation and all that potential wasted on not giving actual transparent updates, instead ur just wasting everybody of your patrons time on releasing more game teasers instead of commit to finish at least your first game for once lol

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes