Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Well, L2D doesn't seem TOO hard, and the results of animation are... pretty decent?
(Or maybe the edit have the right proportions and layers to make it easier)

so here it is, the scene animated (and with sound b'cause i wanted to try)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(the insert media doesn't worked for some reason, added the link to sendvid instead)
Aparently he just used Photoshop and rescalated the textures of the live 2d animations, it doesn't look hard to make a mod or something, i'm curious enough to try
But before trying to do something... he deleted the acc or got copyrighted? D:

Aug 9, 2021
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB): Workupload
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.
Also, here's a tip; click on the ''ZzZz'' to download, it's a high speed direct link! Please try it.
PS: For antivirus warnings please check this post.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
mediafire, workupload and pixeldrain links don't work anymore.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No I'm Level 10 and there is no Download available......
So you're saying is an update report but not an actual update available to download?

sorry but that sounds SUS xD, so what is he supposed to mean on those patreon posts then :S

There is supposed to be an update like otherwise what tha hell people are pledging more for? just to see previews and boners daily transparency 'posts' about the progress and thats all ?

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
So you're saying is an update report but not an actual update available to download?

sorry but that sounds SUS xD, so what is he supposed to mean on those patreon posts then :S

There is supposed to be an update like otherwise what tha hell people are pledging more for? just to see previews and boners daily transparency 'posts' about the progress and thats all ?
The problem is that boner uses its own download portal ... they don't upload their content to Mega, mediafire or others ... and said download portal is rubbish ... it always fails a lot of people and they excuse themselves saying: " The download appears active on our end for your account. Cheers =) "and then they proceed to ignore you ...

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The problem is that boner uses its own download portal ... they don't upload their content to Mega, mediafire or others ... and said download portal is rubbish ... it always fails a lot of people and they excuse themselves saying: " The download appears active on our end for your account. Cheers =) "and then they proceed to ignore you ...
that explains the huge gaps of estimated wait time to get updates from F95 end xD!

honestly if that download portal is worse than mega on download restrictions file size then i honestly can't complain on why is taking or WILL be taking too long to see that 0.6p version :p

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
that explains the huge gaps of estimated wait time to get updates from F95 end xD!

honestly if that download portal is worse than mega on download restrictions file size then i honestly can't complain on why is taking or WILL be taking too long to see that 0.6p version :p
the problem is not that it is slow to download ... but that despite being a $ 10 patreon, the download does not appear for many people xd

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I don't understand how this scammer has so many patrons
Is that it was not always like that ... it comes to update the game once a month.
then it began to launch the updates in parts, one at the beginning of the month and the other at the beginning of the next (with the excuse that they were late) and currently they take 2 to 3 and a half months to get a part and a month and a half to the rest.
In which they only add 1 or 2 scenes ...(30 min of gameplay)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Test202

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
hey ... if I pass the link to my paypal, will they give me $ 1?
I feel ripped off and want to see if I get anything back as the damn boner games I don't think they will give me a refund.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Glad to download this on google fiber because the experience of using fileboom and keep2share its atrocious when comes to download time lol

Anyways i really liked this kind of Violet short hairstyle

1631757237894.png

makes her look less bitchy and more humble & adorable

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes