DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I don't want to start (or continue) any discussions.. I went through some posts trying to figure it out, but:
1 - Is there NTR/Cucking? By that I mean a romantic interest having sex (willing or not) with someone else other than MC (outside the harem, if there is one) regardless if the MC knows it or not.
2 - Did the Dev clearly state if there will be NTR?

The uncertainty is enough for me to not start playing this, because I personally hate this kind of stuff (NTR, Cuck, Sharing, Whoring girls out, etc...).
If there is nothing officially stated (if it did not happen already), it's hard to play it because there will always be the risk of that happening. Spending time in something like this (specially being in RPGM) to later find out that there is that kind of stuff is disappointing (to say the least).

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I don't want to start (or continue) any discussions.. I went through some posts trying to figure it out, but:
1 - Is there NTR/Cucking? By that I mean a romantic interest having sex (willing or not) with someone else other than MC (outside the harem, if there is one) regardless if the MC knows it or not.
2 - Did the Dev clearly state if there will be NTR?

The uncertainty is enough for me to not start playing this, because I personally hate this kind of stuff (NTR, Cuck, Sharing, Whoring girls out, etc...).
If there is nothing officially stated (if it did not happen already), it's hard to play it because there will always be the risk of that happening. Spending time in something like this (specially being in RPGM) to later find out that there is that kind of stuff is disappointing (to say the least).
yeah if ya choose wrong mom gets banged by evil uncle and i think sis also. anythign more i dont know because i try zo avoid ntr.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i don't know guys, i feel a little dissapointed with this update:(
The update is indeed less than impressive and I agree with you. The next part is just me humoring the situation.

Almost like the known con artist haven't put much work into the product in which, he tries to con people. The pattern has persisted since what 2015 with other games he (didn't) develop in the past (see games like Supercreep)?

"Ooh look X game has a lot of potential, I'd sure like to see Y and Z happen in it"
*after barebones updates in forever*
"He just needs more money. It's so stressfull people need to leave him alone, so he can focus on the game."
There's also the standard excuse from his braindead sycophants. Telling you, that you are not allowed critize anything or hold a public opinion negatively. Since you got it for free. Wouldn't be good if people got an informed opinion, before deciding whether they want, to support this scam or not.

Or my favourite from the idiot Bonergames himself (through an obvious sock account). He actually said he "masturbates" us. And thus he wanted to get all the credit in the world. People not being allowed (by him) to comment negatively on his (lack of) development.

Look at how he treats his Patreons (like shit) and where his focus is (DRM, lies, manipulation, and gas lighting). I was never a Patreon, but the game came up on my watch list when it was first released. I wanted to see the devolopment, as that was what I would be supporting. Not what I wanted or wished the game to be like.
Lo and behold barely anything was developed in the following months. He was also outright abhorent towards his own supporters and he even wanted to sue one of the modders for this game.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Ok so there is like 4 scenarios where the (Not*) Mom/Sis are in situations that are avoidable and I personally wouldn't classify it as NTR... Yet... Might be implemented later on in the game development. But as for now it's all up to the player and pretty vanilla.
last time i played if ya choosed wrong the uncle fucks the (not*) mom on her bed. how is this not ntr?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Ok so there is like 4 scenarios where the (Not*) Mom/Sis are in situations that are avoidable and I personally wouldn't classify it as NTR... Yet... Might be implemented later on in the game development. But as for now it's all up to the player and pretty vanilla.
i already look at it(if i remember correctly), the ntr will happen if ya pick the choice.

actually ntr in this game like a challenge and not really matter for ya. also the ntr are less than the corruption(no romance in this game,for me myself harem same as corruption)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The update is indeed less than impressive and I agree with you. The next part is just me humoring the situation.

Almost like the known con artist haven't put much work into the product in which, he tries to con people. The pattern has persisted since what 2015 with other games he (didn't) develop in the past (see games like Supercreep)?

"Ooh look X game has a lot of potential, I'd sure like to see Y and Z happen in it"
*after barebones updates in forever*
"He just needs more money. It's so stressfull people need to leave him alone, so he can focus on the game."
There's also the standard excuse from his braindead sycophants. Telling you, that you are not allowed critize anything or hold a public opinion negatively. Since you got it for free. Wouldn't be good if people got an informed opinion, before deciding whether they want, to support this scam or not.

Or my favourite from the idiot Bonergames himself (through an obvious sock account). He actually said he "masturbates" us. And thus he wanted to get all the credit in the world. People not being allowed (by him) to comment negatively on his (lack of) development.

Look at how he treats his Patreons (like shit) and where his focus is (DRM, lies, manipulation, and gas lighting). I was never a Patreon, but the game came up on my watch list when it was first released. I wanted to see the devolopment, as that was what I would be supporting. Not what I wanted or wished the game to be like.
Lo and behold barely anything was developed in the following months. He was also outright abhorent towards his own supporters and he even wanted to sue one of the modders for this game.
I'm pretty much impressed that even with all that infamous traits this Dev still got so many supporters, let leave the one that supporting him just to leak his game each update because they are heroes the rest I really questioning them with their "abusive relationship". You got treated like shit and yet still stay? I must say those people are Grade A masochists
Beside that I wonder what's new in this update? Someone said only 1 scene in this and it wasn't worth the wait at all

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
is the incest patch working this time ? Last time the patch does nothing.
Its been told many times, if the modder simply doesn't give an update on the mod version compatibility then is clear it wont work on current versions!

is the patch ever goign to be updated to the current version or is it pretty much a lost cause to wait for it
Same response unless the modder itself or someone else decide to make it functionable with current versions then don't put your high hopes on it

Also idk why ppl can't play the game first before taking conclusions about the NTR shit lmao. is a single damn scene that gives you a clear choice of avoid at all cost and yet people whines about a particular choice to let it happen or don't. play the game and make your own conclusion but there's only 1 SCENE JUST ONE AND CAN BE 100% AVOIDED so don't jump right away with the non-sense of ´´NTR go Durrrrrrrrrrr not playing that bruh´´

Another edit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes