Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
i'm surprised that you guys still feel bad for the update of this game being the literal definition of bare bones. I do not want to bring back such topics, but by the end of the day we must not forget that the developer of this game literally have gone into a "Crusade" to purge any non patreon related download links for his game. Not only that he is also being a bitch when it comes to make development to his game. Honestly he is not the worst we have when it comes to literally doing not with his game and after wathever ammount of months he decides *fuck it* and do one scene for his game and call it a day only to keep the suckers who still paying him on patreon at bay. He is not the worst because well. Monster Girl Island exists, but dude, if you are reading this up until now:

First of all Thank you, second of all, move along man, don't try to go down on this rabbit hole of a game, just ignore this game's existance, there so many more games avalaible even here on Fzone that does what this game TRIES to do but in a much better way and more transparecy and passion behind the project.
Who is worse or better depends on each one, I did not donate anything for this game, but for the game of my new life, I donated more than 60 dollars, which is worth a triple AAA game, so that later the developer will restart the complete game , to fix the "BUGS" so far the previous version had more content and let's not even talk about how much I recycle from the previous game

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
i'm surprised that you guys still feel bad for the update of this game being the literal definition of bare bones. I do not want to bring back such topics, but by the end of the day we must not forget that the developer of this game literally have gone into a "Crusade" to purge any non patreon related download links for his game. Not only that he is also being a bitch when it comes to make development to his game. Honestly he is not the worst we have when it comes to literally doing not with his game and after wathever ammount of months he decides *fuck it* and do one scene for his game and call it a day only to keep the suckers who still paying him on patreon at bay. He is not the worst because well. Monster Girl Island exists, but dude, if you are reading this up until now:

First of all Thank you, second of all, move along man, don't try to go down on this rabbit hole of a game, just ignore this game's existance, there so many more games avalaible even here on Fzone that does what this game TRIES to do but in a much better way and more transparecy and passion behind the project.
Unfortunately I like this game's style. I can wait though I'm not dying because this game has nothing worthwhile new.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Unfortunately I like this game's style. I can wait though I'm not dying because this game has nothing worthwhile new.
replace the word war with words "the game development" (where appropriate) and you'll have a striking simularity of how this scam operates.

Reactions: Jarul

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
When I was new to this site. NTR really disgusted me and to some extension, whether I wanted to admit it or not the people who liked NTR.

It took me a year or two and I saw. They rarely got, what they wished for in most games. I started to feel for them. When I saw the words "it's not really NTR" the first time around it was almost like fighting words to me. Pissed me and many other people off, who were not into it and the threads often ended up being nuked. The truth is people looking for NTR just didn't get what they looked for in those games.

Like if someone tried to sell a game off as a hardcore sex adventure set in a fully fledged 3d world etc. etc. but it's just a strip blackjack game. Where you can only strip a woman to her underwear. I'd be pissed off too and say it's nothing like what it says on the tin. I'd be further frustrated if a ton of blackjack enthusiasts defended the hardcore tag, to warn others. Saying it was indeed rather lewd, to have the opponent strip in the game. They just wanted a blackjack game and the whole stripping thing is too much for them.

I sympathize and understand your frustation, though I don't like that genre myself.

Peace.
A fine sentiment, good sir. I wish you a good day. *tips hat gentlemanly*

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
so guys, I'm new on this game and I think I got stuck.... or not?

bcause, for a exemple, I have romance 4 with Natalie and I don't get the first movie event that said on

these scenes are for patreon users only? the geral game isn't with all scenes?

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
this game has been out for sooo sooo long and i swear some of the characters still dont have any sex scenes (from what i remember) or maybe i just didn't get to that point but the glasses nerd girl, i really thought she was going to be one of those characters you did most of the things with becasue you met her at the very start and then just nothing at all. i like the art style but like other people have said, it's bare bone,. and i last time played this probably 1 year+ ago so i dont really remember everything. it's such a shame... and i'm NGL i found this game through searching "Pregnancy" cuz... yeap.. but never saw anything so it was totally worth it, maybe in 4 years we will have that kind of content when this game becomes 8 year old or something...

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Speaking about the game style, decompiling is not that hard, and there's a lot of textures to work in some mods.
But i'm kinda afraid about the dev, he usually take the copyright thing way too seriously -_-

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes