Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Has someone saves for older versions and could post them here (e.g. v0.3 or v0.4)?

I didt play for a while, lost my saves and dont want to use the current full save since i would miss out on content.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Wow, 4 years of development and only ver.06? And that's raised no red flags for patrons? Or am I missing some very important context?

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
No, all the scenes are playable, regardless of being a patreon or not
wait, seriously?

then why this events don't start for me? did I do something wrong? I don't have more quests to do, hole already 5/5, only 3 quest are avaliable and 2 is in the hole that's not complete and 1is get 1,000,000 for the uncle gip

PerroGasho

Sep 7, 2021
wait, seriously?

then why this events don't start for me? did I do something wrong? I don't have more quests to do, hole already 5/5, only 3 quest are avaliable and 2 is in the hole that's not complete and 1is get 1,000,000 for the uncle gip
I think there was a date requirement for that, but I don't remember for sure. Maybe someone remembers.

Oct 20, 2019
wait, seriously?

The hole and debt with uncle Dip are in development yet. Keep exploring the map and seeing other characters, meeting and intereactions are necessary to proceed with the routes.
You can always check the wiki, there are all the scenes in order and steps to unlock them.

Reactions: kiracchi

Some-One

Jul 28, 2018
Hi. Does by any mean someone has a download link of the first demo with Natalie i remember it but cant find it.
Game demo came on 2017-06-30 and its called : School of Lust - Sister Control

Last edited:

icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
Changelog v0.6.0p1b:
+ New Scenes Violet (Dating)
  • Part1: Mechanical Bull
  • Part2: The DreamGazer
+ No more...

Full save v0.6.0p1b (Use slot 1) || Paste it on www/ folder
I don't know if it is new but I discover know 2 more thinghs:
- if you go in the hole in the last room up-right I found a new room but now is locked.
- if you go in the girl dormitory of the school (don't remember if evening or night) you can peep the nerdy girl in her room while she is naked.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes