gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got pretty lucky that I had the 0.8.0a still on my other PC. Link to latest patched version should be preserved on OP

also had 0.7.0, was able to cheat without that stupid name swap. Don't care about naming a character but I like my MC to actually have a name.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I got pretty lucky that I had the 0.8.0a still on my other PC. Link to latest patched version should be preserved on OP

also had 0.7.0, was able to cheat without that stupid name swap. Don't care about naming a character but I like my MC to actually have a name.
Still having the 0.8 as a Private link like i said a few posts before.
A pm is enough to get it

Reactions: gestved

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Now how do you fix this? I kept getting the error everytime I go to university from home at the start of the game

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I cant access the new claire dating scene for some reason
Only those who were able to download directly from Patreon have that scene, the version 0.8.1 that you find here and on other websites is fake, the Devs sent it manually to those who could not use the download portal.
It is really 0.8.1 with the content of 0.8.0

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
I can't even run the game because it's flagging it for having viruses on it after 8.0; I used to play this game but now I can't.

Minora

Jun 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a fix for this other than hotfix?
You need to use a tool name MTool. Basicly this is a RPG Maker Game, and MTool is basicly a application make able the cheat but also for Debug.
So open the game using the MTool Directory, when the character answer to the phone, DO NOTHING when the Dialogue Box appeared and go in MTool and click on "View Active Event"
1718149705043.png
The tool will show you witch line of the script the game is currently are, just under the ["SceneMenager.push(Scene_MenuMessage);"] there a Controle Switches line. It will look like that: 2243: : 0;
This line is basicly the probleme, it's probably a automatic Comment Event who is trigger by the problematic switches, but it seem to not have any code readebly by the game, so you need to desactivated the switche.
1718149742951.png
Go to the "Switche" tab off the tool and go at the probematic line as mentionned earlier I have probleme with the Switche 2243 and just check/uncheck the box on the same line. In my case I was need to uncheck it.
1718149851556.png
After retour to the game and that's it, close the Dialogue box and you can play again.
Make sure to save otherwise you will need to start again.
And you musn't retour to the Phone Message Menu otherwise the game will freeze again.
If you want to download the tool, just go on this page

EDIT
Also sometime it doesn't work, I don't know why, but you could "Clean Event" on the Main Tab, that work every time. But usally in RPG Maker Clear an Event is temporary so be ready to use it regulary with that method. But, it also disable all Event who is occuring at the same time

Last edited:

Jkii

Sep 5, 2018
Lo que funcionó fue hacer clic en el espacio vacío y arrastrar para reproducir.
What worked was to click on the empty space and drag to play

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes