gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019

• [ADDED] new quest: Surprise Party!
  • [ADDED] new scene featuring Nicole, Flora, Natalie and ???.
  • [ADDED] new animated angle(s) to Flora's dating scene.

• [CHANGED] Flora's dating scene; it is now possible to deny Aiyana from joining the final sexual act.
  • [CHANGED] Flora's dating scene; when you ask her on a date again, it will give you the choice to skip the foreplay.
  • [CHANGED] Dunia's traditional dress colors (on her animated bust and sprites).
  • [CHANGED] Harfort literature mini-game. Added new questions and removed questions that are no longer relevant.
  • [CHANGED] a bunch of events with long winded dialogue with multiple sentences to be much shorter (e.g. Violet Cafe, Peeping Tom, Classroom etc.).
  • [CHANGED] Harfort map; added a few more secrets.
  • [CHANGED] Natalie will now also be available in her room during the afternoon in the weekends.

• [FIXED] Memory #65 was showing the wrong preview image when it wasn't unlocked yet.
  • [FIXED] during Flora's dating scene, Flora's breasts were not jiggling (physics was disabled).
  • [FIXED] unable to enter Violet's house as the alter-ego (which is important for the Fist, Slap, Fingers quest).
  • [FIXED] during Flora's dating scene, Aiyana would still have a penis, even if futanari was disabled by the player.
  • [FIXED] possibility for Dunia's old event to trigger on the sex dungeon map.
  • [FIXED] when entering the house right across the MC's house, and selecting 'Wrong House', it would transfer the player to the wrong map, which could cause all kinds of (potentially game breaking) issues.
  • [FIXED] possibility for multiple events to trigger one after another inside the MC's bedroom.
  • [FIXED] arousal meter was overlapping when viewing the memory scenes: 66,67 and 68.
  • [FIXED] not showing the correct memory numbers when moving between floors on the memories map.
  • [FIXED] Harfort literature mini-game; no longer stores the questions into the save file, which was causing all kinds of issues on save files transferred from prior versions of the game.
  • [FIXED] possibility for Flora to stay at the bottom of the City map after Flora's dating scene. (Note: You may need to watch the dating scene again to have her sprite disappear.)
  • [FIXED] Dunia introduction in the classroom could trigger pre-maturely.
  • [FIXED] when trying to leave Harfort on day 3 it would show the wrong message.
  • [FIXED] inviting Violet on a date in the Cafe in Town wouldn't show the 'under construction' screen.
  • [FIXED] after meeting Scarlett at the farm it would transfer the player to the wrong location.
  • [FIXED] new message popups (that auto-hide) was not active for the very first map of the Hole.
  • [FIXED] (still) a possibility for phone messages to appear one after another.
  • [FIXED] when entering the 'Dream World' for the very first time after interacting with Zoe, it would show cum all over the bed, which wasn't supposed to be there.
  • [FIXED] when entering the 'Dream World' for the very first time after interacting with Zoe, it was not possible to save.
  • [FIXED] story inconsistency when talking to Gip for the first time, where the alter-ego would mention selling toys for Scarlett (even if you haven't talked to her at the job agency yet).
  • [FIXED] Claire not available in Harfort library during the evenings.
  • [FIXED] unable to go to the world map instantly from the backdoor in the living room (and unable to choose to stay home from both doors).
  • [FIXED] Flora bathroom peek scene; pictures weren't being cached, which was causing a flickering effect.
  • [FIXED] dirty Gip coming to visit with Nicole scene; pictures weren't all being cached, which was causing a flickering effect.
  • [FIXED] dirty Gip coming to visit with Nicole scene, which was missing sound effects.
  • [FIXED] being able to invite Flora on a date before the third week (which is possible when cheating). This was causing all kinds of trouble, like certain events no longer triggering.
  • [FIXED] when cheating at the fortune teller, it would not activate the new stats until visiting the MC's bedroom.
  • [FIXED] after skipping at the fortune teller, it would transfer the player to the MC's bedroom, which is no longer necessary.
  • [FIXED] Flora wouldn't call the player downstairs during the breakfast scenes.
  • [FIXED] when looking through the peephole the MC would sometimes incorrectly say if Natalie is in her room or not.
  • [FIXED] the 'Flora No Longer a Bum' quest, as it wasn't clear enough where to find clues on where she's working.
  • [FIXED] Claire map icon not correctly showing (where she can be found in Harfort at what time of the day).
  • [FIXED] under construction page not showing when trying to invite Dunia on a date in her dorm room.
  • [FIXED] when trying to invite a girl on a date, while the dating scene is still under construction, the animated busts would cover the under construction image(s).
  • [FIXED] after being defeated by Gip in the Dream World, and the MC is transferred back to his room, it would always set the part of the day to night time (instead of the next part of the day).
  • [FIXED] talking mouth animation of everyone's favorite character; Gip.
  • [FIXED] Violet sometimes appears in the Cafe in Town and in Harfort at the same time. Unlike Scarlett, she's not supposed to have this 'ability'.
  • [FIXED] message sent by Violet for the Catch that Pussy quest asking the MC to come to the Cafe to Town, while she's not there.
  • [FIXED] wrong mouse icons when interacting with certain events (e.g. trash cans in courtyard).
  • [FIXED] when leaving Violet's house the 'map lighting' messed up.
  • [FIXED] Dunia's first appearance and Flora teaching Natalie event could trigger at the same time.
  • [FIXED] sexy lingeries still not showing correctly on the Contacts page.
  • [FIKSED] lotts off gramaticall erors.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
I really wish the developer of this game took the characters and stuff more seriously. I love the game and characters but some of the dumb jokes and amount of suspension of disbelief I have to do really kills any investment I have in the game.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I really wish the developer of this game took the characters and stuff more seriously. I love the game and characters but some of the dumb jokes and amount of suspension of disbelief I have to do really kills any investment I have in the game.
What can you expect from a ton of overused and edgy references lol? at the start a few are ok to have a giggle or two sure, but when its actually repetitive then you just lost the glance and purpose of jumping into the game scenes or quest progress.
anyways hoping this new version fixes the horrendous fps drop because even with a decent gaming pc this game somehow still lags hard after a few patches ago

JMARENAS

Dec 31, 2020
Well if anyone really want it it cost 10 US dollars to get the game. I would volunteer but this month is kinda bad for me.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
There was nothing worth wait for this time :(
from my experience the last few updates have not been worth it.
it might be worth supporting him when he's actually nearing the finishing of this game.
but we got a few years, maybe more before that actually happens.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes