Test202

Oct 4, 2020
it's not working
I'm just assuming at what exactly isn't working for you. If you're at Harford during the evening go down to the hole and come right back out. After that it should be night time. If that doesn't work I don't know what else to do, good luck.

angelo247

May 30, 2017
can anyone pls help my with my problem, my game doesnt start, i just tried to open de game and it doesn't, i tried to re-download and re-isntalled, but nothing works

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I guess nobody knows anything about memories 20 and 23? Are they implemented or not? If so, what are they?

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Untitled.jpg

How do you remove the continue toys at bottom right
I got the bug after the soapland sex and I have no saves before that

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I played this game in 2018, and in that year I was surprised by its animations, I played it on a toaster, the truth is I never took full advantage of it because it crashed, I even downloaded the game just to see the scenes, this game is very kinky and I like it, I know that its updates can take a while but this game is one of those "games" what you would not get bored to play it again just to see its scenes.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
how good is this?
Better to download and play yourself to form your own opinion, cause that's all you will get from these comments...opinions. lol
I usually know within the first 5-10 minutes if I will like it or not.
But...for MY opinion....it's a good game, and a bit slow in development, but worth the wait.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Where can you get more anti-androgen?
Edit: The Antiandrogen was in the nurses office, purchasable for 25 bucks.

Last edited:

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger Alter-Ego's slap fist finger?
Also how to make the measurement#2 quest progress after getting the tape?

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
How do I trigger re-educate Nicole? She was impregnated and I have high relationship with both her and Scarlett but nothing is triggering, no message or anything.

usernameE3455

Jul 7, 2021
!!!! Do not use it for v5.2 it will break your game!!!!

V0.5.1b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

(you need to decrypt the game before applying the patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
ps1. the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.( but are not compatible with Maim Lain's mod)
ps2. I will not add cheat menus,galleries, custom events, bugfixes, etc. because they'll break compatibility with future versions.

Edit: added a "missing pictures.zip", with images missing/corrupt, never fixed by boner... Extract it in the game directory.
i have a problem it says "Failed to load: data/Classes.json" but its Classes.soldata

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes