Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, question for unlocking scenes. How do you unlock memory 58, 49, 50 and 48? They are the last scenes I need for full complete gallery

xerxes4

Aug 22, 2017
How decrypt .soldata from version 0.3.2b?? Decryption_tool which is for ipatch for V0.6.0p1b does not work ...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well, truth to be told even on powerful PC this is barely playable...
How so? I don't have any issues playing it, and my PC is about midgrade. (somewhere half way between a potato and a space shuttle I guess lol).

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
How so? I don't have any issues playing it, and my PC is about midgrade. (somewhere half way between a potato and a space shuttle I guess lol).
transitions of scenes take a long while, during animated scenes there is a freez at the beggining and some animations are jerky all the time. Maybe it is because i have it on HDD but it does not happen with other games.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Opinions are not facts. I happen to enjoy the game. It's RPGM, so it isn't perfect. I prefer Ren'Py games, personally. But, not liking the game doesn't make it shit. However, if you insist on commenting on how much you despise a game, why not try some constructive criticism and explain WHY you don't like it, instead of just calling it shit?
despised boner games in general ... they're top-notch scammers and incompetent.
They hide the fact that they are reducing the quality of their game every time and censor all those who have problems and rarely help with these ... as they usually do not.
a good example is the poor download portal, which fails with every update and there are people who pay them for several months and can never access the downloads.
Here are some tests, see for yourself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2
Sep 24, 2020
School of Lust [v0.5.4a] [Boner Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 600MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (174MB): Workupload
*All the files are already decrypted, which means you can see/extract the cg's without using any tools.
*The (alternative) is already applied to this compressed version.

Please try all the download links above, if all of them are down send me a PM or quote me and I'll reupload them.
Also, here's a tip; click on the ''ZzZz'' to download, it's a high speed direct link! Please try it.
PS: For antivirus warnings please check this post.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Please update thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
despised boner games in general ... they're top-notch scammers and incompetent.
They hide the fact that they are reducing the quality of their game every time and censor all those who have problems and rarely help with these ... as they usually do not.
a good example is the poor download portal, which fails with every update and there are people who pay them for several months and can never access the downloads.
Here are some tests, see for yourself.
I still get enjoyment out of less than perfect games, and I don't donate to this dev, so I'm not losing anything if it isn't perfect.If they censor my comments, it still doesn't matter, cause I'll just keep playing it for free. And, if the free option disappears, I can just move on to other games I am playing.
Some games are good for nothing more than wasting time while waiting for my favorite games to be updated. If I donate, it has to be really good, and the dev has to be consistent, active and not a douche. There are games that I can't even waste my time on, cause I deem them that bad...unplayable. This game hasn't reached that point, yet. I still see it as playable, and can get some enjoyment out of it. Though it isn't one I would donate for, I can't call it shit. I reserve the shit title for very special garbage. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
R U cheater?
All the times I've ever asked for a full save were when I had some sort of bug or other technical issue and didn't want to start from the beginning of the game (after doing several times before).
Some of us prefer to not have to replay old stuff multiple times. If I have already played the early stuff 3-4 times, and I get a bug in the new update, and that bug fucks my old saves, I'm gonna ask for a current save to replace my old save so I don't have to restart from scratch. And, that doesn't make me or any other person a cheater. But, frankly, if people wanna use cheat codes and/or mods, how does that hurt you in any way?

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
All the times I've ever asked for a full save were when I had some sort of bug or other technical issue and didn't want to start from the beginning of the game (after doing several times before).
Some of us prefer to not have to replay old stuff multiple times. If I have already played the early stuff 3-4 times, and I get a bug in the new update, and that bug fucks my old saves, I'm gonna ask for a current save to replace my old save so I don't have to restart from scratch. And, that doesn't make me or any other person a cheater. But, frankly, if people wanna use cheat codes and/or mods, how does that hurt you in any way?
It's annoying that I can't change the name of the main character.

Oct 8, 2018
I was in elementary school when I first started playing this game. I am now a Senior in high school and the game isn't even close to being finished. These developers are some of the most inept and ape brained freaks I have ever witnessed in my life. Allocating all their money, time and resources to preventing as many people from playing the game as possible, instead of actually improving their game in any facet whatsoever. You would think after a couple years of developing anti-piracy mechanisms and losing support they would change their minds and just roll with the punches and realize places like f95 act as promotional vehicles and aren't just a site where leeches go to play games for free. But this epiphany hasn't reached them yet and at this rate, I don't think it ever will. My only hope is for their project to crash and burn and for their current supporters to realize they're being swindled. This game had so much promise, too bad it was ruined by ingrates.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I was in elementary school when I first started playing this game. I am now a Senior in high school and the game isn't even close to being finished. These developers are some of the most inept and ape brained freaks I have ever witnessed in my life. Allocating all their money, time and resources to preventing as many people from playing the game as possible, instead of actually improving their game in any facet whatsoever. You would think after a couple years of developing anti-piracy mechanisms and losing support they would change their minds and just roll with the punches and realize places like f95 act as promotional vehicles and aren't just a site where leeches go to play games for free. But this epiphany hasn't reached them yet and at this rate, I don't think it ever will. My only hope is for their project to crash and burn and for their current supporters to realize they're being swindled. This game had so much promise, too bad it was ruined by ingrates.
You can get PH.D, go back to this game forum thread and still seeing the game on 0.6.9.

FACTS LMAO! again the only one that can shutdown this game is the human element of boner since its known already that if he/them? can't finish this then they can just make a vague bs excuse and move on to the unnamed boobs game which is based on School of Lust but on 3D and i'm betting its gonna be on renpy xD

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi i believe the comment was asking if the full save used cheats to do so bc in this game it changes the mc name to cheater & some player who dont cheat dont like to see name cheater in game. the person who posted the save file should have been more deiscribtive with the type of save file they are posting atlease for this game

Reactions: FookU2
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes