Oct 14, 2018
Hi Ive asked before but I dont remeber getting an answer I know that the "ntr" stuff in this game kind of a "yes/no" thing but I want to know how long does it take for the ntr stuff to happen I just want to play see the scene and then choose no but I dont want to spent 3h playing for a couple of scenes so if someone could tell me btw there is no easy way to install the incest patch right?
Installing the ipatch is pretty simple tbh, you just need the decrypter program which is basically just clicking a few buttons and it's done, then download the decrypter file that was made for this patch, put it in your folder, run the decrypter, and then just replace the old files that have been decrypted with the new ipatch files and done.

My only problem with it atm is with the old pictures option, the live2d model for Natelie is zoomed in on her face everytime she appears, can't figure out how to make it show her whole body..
Capture.PNG

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
Installing the ipatch is pretty simple tbh, you just need the decrypter program which is basically just clicking a few buttons and it's done, then download the decrypter file that was made for this patch, put it in your folder, run the decrypter, and then just replace the old files that have been decrypted with the new ipatch files and done.

My only problem with it atm is with the old pictures option, the live2d model for Natelie is zoomed in on her face everytime she appears, can't figure out how to make it show her whole body..
View attachment 1489972
its not working for me .. when i decrypt
and that I put the files after the launch of the games he tells me: fail too load data classes.json

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot
Oct 14, 2018
its not working for me .. when i decrypt
and that I put the files after the launch of the games he tells me: fail too load data classes.json
Sounds like the decrypter hasn't decoded the files. Make sure you have the decrypter files in the game folder (not the nodejs program, but the Decrypter-tool.zip contents), then run the "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat, after that you move the ipatch files over.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
View attachment 1489972
It seems to be a setting with either natalie.moc or the plugin itself.
But I still believe that it's related to natalie.moc otherwise the MC would also appear bigger.

May 20, 2021
Nov. 17, 2017 was 3 years, 10 months & 3 weeks ago. lol ... Still...agreed on the intended message. Who knows how long this game could take?
They take this long on making a RPG Maker game? Well it comes down to another Dev just milking Patreon. shame on those still throwing their money away on devs like that.

Reactions: FookU2

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Edited the remaining Sis portraits which weren't covered by the "Old Images" file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download : natsis.7z
Install: Extract in your already decripted Faces folder.
----
Easy Basketball minigame: Success bar bigger and speed decreased.
Download: plugins.7z
Install: Extract in "...\www\js" and overwrite when asked.

I'll also take a look at the others minigame as I come into them. (the most annoying ones at least).

Last edited:

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I'm assuming there is no way to change the name from Cheater if you use the i patch? or is it because I am using a save from a previous post?

I tried a save game editor.

Never mind I'm dumb and got the slot numbers wrong.

For those that want to change the name from Cheater to whatever if using a uploaded save. Just edit your save with this site.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
It seems to be a setting with either natalie.moc or the plugin itself.
But I still believe that it's related to natalie.moc otherwise the MC would also appear bigger.
You're probably right, sadly I have basically no experience in coding or programming anything, so I don't know how to fix/change it.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
You're probably right, sadly I have basically no experience in coding or programming anything, so I don't know how to fix/change it.
.moc files are finished files from Live2D 2.0 and there is no way to edit them other than hex editing.
They have info such as image structure, size. and so on.

An alternative is editing the new textures. I did that replacing all new texture with old ones but it wasn't good since the new texture is in a half-profile while old one used full frontal.
What I'm planning to do is redrawing some of her parts such as Head and making her a bit less fat since from my point of view she appears like a cow with this new style.

EDIT: Her body looks good in the spritesheet what makes her looks cow like is actually the animations used in Live2D. So I'll just live with it.
As for her face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meh...

Last edited:

imnotpickle96

Aug 15, 2018
ipatch updated for v0.6.0p1b

to apply it follow the instructions from here

(you do not need the backup unless you want to remove the ipatch)
Why the fuck do I need to perform this arcaeic satanic ritual song-and-dance and sacrifice my firstborn to the elder gods just to change the word caretaker to mother????

Reactions: Damnd

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Why the fuck do I need to perform this arcaeic satanic ritual song-and-dance and sacrifice my firstborn to the elder gods just to change the word caretaker to mother????
.....?
It's basically...
  1. Download and Install NodeJS
  2. Extract it in your game folder
  3. Run the bat file and wait it to decrypt
  4. Install incest/mods
It can be done in under 2 min...

Reactions: Damnd

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
There is a black screen when I try to peep through hole in bedroom for hypno training 3 Natalie ...
Is there any solution ...plz help
Thank you

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How much pregnant sex is there in this game?
If by "pregnant sex" you mean "sex while pregnant", I haven't seen any, yet.
If by "pregnant sex" you mean "sex in an attempt to get her pregnant", I've seen creampies ..unsure on a number...but plenty. lol

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes