hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I tried to install the incest patch, but first of all, there's no folder labeled "game" so I just placed the content in the basic folder. Clicking on the "SOL" application got me an error message:

Failed to load: Data/Actors.json

and Use This to Decrypt got me a screen "click any key to continue" but nothing seemed to happen.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I tried to install the incest patch, but first of all, there's no folder labeled "game" so I just placed the content in the basic folder. Clicking on the "SOL" application got me an error message:

Failed to load: Data/Actors.json

and Use This to Decrypt got me a screen "click any key to continue" but nothing seemed to happen.
Why do they waste so much time with the incest patch?
it only changes at most 2 names of the game ... for everything that needs to be done to make it work ... not worth it

Reactions: Test202 and kurosx
May 20, 2021
I say it again.

¿How someone with good art & animation skills can be so damn stingy and miserable on delivering a good transparency game with updates?

Boners dude nobody its telling you to post your every day schedule of getting up from the bed, eating breakfast and such! but at least be damn honest with the things you have to deliver for School of Lust and perhaps be accurate on giving times for small, medium or MAJOR game updates!

There's VN and RPG MV games which names i wont be mentioning that have a set a huge gap of progress track when comes to cleaning code, scripting, text typos corrections, animations, new scenes CG'S and character making that at least gives the people are pledging in your game an glance of your progress but its so sad to know ur just milking people with this game while thinking on the background about that UNNAMED BOOBS GAME. my point its get a grip of yourself and consider to froze anything related to that project and mainly focus on SoL which have potential and yet ur just wasting it on giving low tier updates that barely last only 15 mins :(

Anyways its almost half of nov and its amazing how in 2021 this game haven't got any huge uprising content to vary with so it wouldn't be a surprise after consuming part of the time making takedowns on the links shared here, or in other websites because all can be publicy seen on Lumens Database ´´Where you been copystriking websites non-stop´´ just focus on the content jeez! please?!
Im glad someone pointed that out

Looks like another bastard game dev taking advantage of donations payments from Patreon, you can tell a dev is either a greedy piece of shit or scammer when they don't care about censorship of their game as long as they get money. A RPG Maker game of all things being worked on for many years without being completed is a sign something isn't right. Stop throwing your money away at these bad devs you have got to be retarded at this point to be doing so when this is such a common occurrence with video games.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
Game says that I'm missing basketball-score18.png, had this happen when I was hanging out with Sofia image_2021-12-03_021025.png

Last edited:

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
the art is wonderful, but...Idk.It didn't really convince me, it's a shame, it seemed to be too good
Thats sort of my issue. The art is really good but Ive run through almost all of the scenes I can get pre-date with the characters I can date. And holy crap! It takes a LOT of money in gifts to even get characters to romance lvl 6 and take them on dates.

Reactions: varkatzas666

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Sooo. When Flora starts sending tons of texts in the Rendevous quest, my messages screen went black and now I can’t see messages anymore. Is there a way to fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why do they waste so much time with the incest patch?
it only changes at most 2 names of the game ... for everything that needs to be done to make it work ... not worth it
Well, considering 99% of the slow development is because Boner tried to stop exactly what the patch is for from coming back because of Patreon and obvious greed, I can see a reason even if not based around a desire to see such content. He pulled the content and, instead of letting modders restore it at no risk to him because Patreon literally cannot take action against a developer for the actions of the player base, he blocked it in the most development and performance intensive way possible. If I had the skill with this engine, I'd do the patch, too. Just to get back at him since, not only did it block the content, it majorly affected development and, for a time, performance.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes