migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
Anyone knows about the new (0.6.1p2) uptade?
In the patreon they have the notification that this update is already finished, if it is already please upload it I want to know more about what happens in the main story or maybe I'm asking too much

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone knows about the new (0.6.1p2) uptade?
In the patreon they have the notification that this update is already finished, if it is already please upload it I want to know more about what happens in the main story or maybe I'm asking too much
Oh boy ready for another 15 minutes update gameplay experience OMFG :0

Honestly don't expect much about updates since any link that gets shared as been stated on the OP will get taken down and the source of these takedowns its from the dev itself that lurks on this thread but sadly not on listening the feedback of people and instead to DMCA the hell out of any link on sight

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh boy ready for another 15 minutes update gameplay experience OMFG :0

Honestly don't expect much about updates since any link that gets shared as been stated on the OP will get taken down and the source of these takedowns its from the dev itself that lurks on this thread but sadly not on listening the feedback of people and instead to DMCA the hell out of any link on sight
This game needs to be put into a torrent. The ultimate anti-DMCA medium ;)

Axhguitar

May 20, 2021
Anyone knows about the latest update? If there is new information, what is different or when will there be a download link?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone knows about the latest update? If there is new information, what is different or when will there be a download link?
don't even need to go to his patreon page to guess its possibly another 15 mins scenes update or if we're lucky boners actually doing a pretty good job so far by delivering even a wider content follow up for dunia like dating her or scarlett affection progress as well by asking her out on a date.

If not then another bummer update which an uploader have to privately share to the mods to update the OP links to prevent DMCA random takedowns

Reactions: gshirazu

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Only if you are a $ 20 patreon can you see it for now ... if the $ 10 subscription is not worth it, imagine the $ 20 subscription ...
I don't think there are many people willing to pay that much for 2 scenes every 2-3 months

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Okay.... that is creepy... I was just thinking about checking on this game to download it (waited for i-patch update). And boom less than an hour or so later it has an update.

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes