Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
There is a black screen when I try to peep through hole in bedroom for hypno training 3 Natalie ...
Is there any solution ...plz help
Thank you

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How much pregnant sex is there in this game?
If by "pregnant sex" you mean "sex while pregnant", I haven't seen any, yet.
If by "pregnant sex" you mean "sex in an attempt to get her pregnant", I've seen creampies ..unsure on a number...but plenty. lol

Jan 6, 2021
i am so comfused with floor no. 7 i have done everything interacted with panel did challenge completed all but it doesnt let me progress further or is that it? u cant go any further ?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
i am so comfused with floor no. 7 i have done everything interacted with panel did challenge completed all but it doesnt let me progress further or is that it? u cant go any further ?
Yep that's the latest floor in this version....
You can farm it though. All numbered rooms will keep respawning enemies and upper room will have challenges up to 15 or so.

Reactions: noobmaster69lol

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
What do you mean? Are you not happy the devs keep pushing the scope of the game and keep fixing bugs/tweaking events?
i mean, task number keep changing, when you see like some time ago it was 1 task till finish part 2 of this patch now is 8/14.
Im glad that they working on it but they give no post about chaning number of tasks.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
What do you mean? Are you not happy the devs keep pushing the scope of the game and keep fixing bugs/tweaking events?
hahaha like they really did that ... the latest versions came out full of bugs and with little content ... the only thing they care about is that no one can modify their game and farm patreon money with expensive prices and updates every 2-3 months (which I said earlier doesn't add much)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I say it again.

¿How someone with good art & animation skills can be so damn stingy and miserable on delivering a good transparency game with updates?

Boners dude nobody its telling you to post your every day schedule of getting up from the bed, eating breakfast and such! but at least be damn honest with the things you have to deliver for School of Lust and perhaps be accurate on giving times for small, medium or MAJOR game updates!

There's VN and RPG MV games which names i wont be mentioning that have a set a huge gap of progress track when comes to cleaning code, scripting, text typos corrections, animations, new scenes CG'S and character making that at least gives the people are pledging in your game an glance of your progress but its so sad to know ur just milking people with this game while thinking on the background about that UNNAMED BOOBS GAME. my point its get a grip of yourself and consider to froze anything related to that project and mainly focus on SoL which have potential and yet ur just wasting it on giving low tier updates that barely last only 15 mins :(

Anyways its almost half of nov and its amazing how in 2021 this game haven't got any huge uprising content to vary with so it wouldn't be a surprise after consuming part of the time making takedowns on the links shared here, or in other websites because all can be publicy seen on Lumens Database ´´Where you been copystriking websites non-stop´´ just focus on the content jeez! please?!

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
is ntr avoidable? do i need to buy shop or will that cause ntr :(

So far there is no NTR in this game. Except maybe one scene (with the old guy & your mom), & I doubt that the developer will be able to integrate this into his game in the next few years.

Because he needs a lot of time for an update & one update contains only 1-2 scenes. The content of the update currently consists mainly of dating with the girls.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes