HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi this new version i looked in h scences room it looks like all that has been added is 1 scene from the old 5.4 version

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
fyi i believe the comment was asking if the full save used cheats to do so bc in this game it changes the mc name to cheater & some player who dont cheat dont like to see name cheater in game. the person who posted the save file should have been more deiscribtive with the type of save file they are posting atlease for this game
Yeah, cause "are you cheater" looks to me like they are saying the person would be a cheater for using a full save. I know language varies from nation to nation, but that seems pretty straight forward to me lol.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, cause "are you cheater" looks to me like they are saying the person would be a cheater for using a full save. I know language varies from nation to nation, but that seems pretty straight forward to me lol.
Oh wow, this reminds me of Link's Awakening.

I guess he wasn't kidding when he said play... Now you will "Play" the ultimate price.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
So I installed the most recent version of the game and suddenly the characters wont render anymore. I decrypted, patched, and even added missing images. Why wont the characters render anymore? that was the best part. I even tried starting a new game and it didnt work.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the scene with flora in the strip bar? She is the only scene i dont have and she is directly in the middle of the platform that i cant reach. Is there a secret way to get to her?

Oct 27, 2019
Its been told many times, if the modder simply doesn't give an update on the mod version compatibility then is clear it wont work on current versions!

Same response unless the modder itself or someone else decide to make it functionable with current versions then don't put your high hopes on it

Also idk why ppl can't play the game first before taking conclusions about the NTR shit lmao. is a single damn scene that gives you a clear choice of avoid at all cost and yet people whines about a particular choice to let it happen or don't. play the game and make your own conclusion but there's only 1 SCENE JUST ONE AND CAN BE 100% AVOIDED so don't jump right away with the non-sense of ´´NTR go Durrrrrrrrrrr not playing that bruh´´

Another edit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe people just don't wanna waste time playing a game that has a chance of ending with you getting cucked by every single female, so instead they ask about it or choose to don't take the risk.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi Ive asked before but I dont remeber getting an answer I know that the "ntr" stuff in this game kind of a "yes/no" thing but I want to know how long does it take for the ntr stuff to happen I just want to play see the scene and then choose no but I dont want to spent 3h playing for a couple of scenes so if someone could tell me btw there is no easy way to install the incest patch right?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes