BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So since this thread ´´amazingly´´ got activity traction because of the NTR, Cheating, Netorare call it whatever from your point of view, experience and mindset.... thread got already *Cheating, NTR and hell even Blackmail* maybe a long time ago or recently due the thread once again got activity traction on this particular matter to clarify newcomers who want to tryout this game to be very aware and informed about the game?

Anyways the game did been taking some weird turnabouts when comes to add content related to the Uncle towards the girls Natalie and Flora. sooooooooo with that being said and being unable to dodge the bullets on side-main quests to also prevent blackmail like that one of getting a picture of natalie's breast or violet's breast or the neighboor will keep on stalking natalie is just i guess the bad stuff since you can't even stand up to fight the dude as an alternative choice which really sucks!

Finally i been curious about why boners added these without a chance to give the playe an actual WAY to get an alternative and better scene for those who doesn't like an inch of Cheating, NTR and Netorare xD but the mind of boners its sure a wild one to understand due the constant link takedown hunting as other things related to the 3D unnamed boobs game <.<

Merry Christmas and crossing fingers for boners to actually release an side-incest patch when this game gets completed right?!

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I used the ipatch thinking it would make the caretaker your mom but it didn't. Was I wrong about it or is just downloading and replacing the files not enough?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
when starting the game, it gives an error: Failed to load: data/Classes.json
I tried F5, the same thing, sometimes it gives out Skills.json
did everything according to the instructions, with a patch

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I assume you're either missing those files or they are not in JSON-format. You could post them here (in spoiler tag) or send me a PM with either contents (prefered Classes.json), so I can check, if they're valid.

Reactions: Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I assume you're either missing those files or they are not in JSON-format. You could post them here (in spoiler tag) or send me a PM with either contents (prefered Classes.json), so I can check, if they're valid.

this link has both files(Classes and Skills), they are in .soldata format
in .json format they are simply not there
Also, I apologize for following the link, since the site does not accept this file format. And thanks for the help =)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Afaik these files are not the correct one for this version of RPGM. They are binary, .json-files are plain-text-files. Just re-downloading the game now for confirmation. If it is RPG Maker MV (as I remember it to be), you got to restore the original files.

Okay, the files are the right type. It is strange, the MV Maker uses these types in this game, tho I understand, it is modded by the creator. I'll have to try these files, too, before I can answer definitly.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Hey all, trying new patch from the start here. Do you guys get a bug where you get stuck in the Principal office after completing the Quest:Missing Sippy? Dialogue ends and i can't move. Basically going into the office, get the dialogue where i saved Sofia and then dialogue ends and im stuck between the two chairs, can't move, can't open phone, can't esc, nada!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes