johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Good night, I played this game in the version 0.5.4a. I loved the game, but I don't wana play him again if it's has very little new content(I remember there was a version that only added a single quest).
Can anyone tell me if it's worth playing version 6.3a?

Sorry for the bad English.

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
Good night, I played this game in the version 0.5.4a. I loved the game, but I don't wana play him again if it's has very little new content(I remember there was a version that only added a single quest).
Can anyone tell me if it's worth playing version 6.3a?

Sorry for the bad English.
honestly not worth it. No new quests have appeared with any real content. Or an update that brings something cool or the conclusion of something that has already been covered. The game is full of quests that have no end and other simple ones that didn't take 50 minutes to be developed by the boner games, but take 2 months to be released to give the impression that something fantastic was done in the meantime, a waste of money continue to be a patron of a lazy project that at first showed some potential but has simply settled down and is likely to be abandoned in the future.

Ps: I've been following this game since 2018. So far, it's been 4 years of development, but neither the hole or gip main quest has been finished so far

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
honestly not worth it. No new quests have appeared with any real content. Or an update that brings something cool or the conclusion of something that has already been covered. The game is full of quests that have no end and other simple ones that didn't take 50 minutes to be developed by the boner games, but take 2 months to be released to give the impression that something fantastic was done in the meantime, a waste of money continue to be a patron of a lazy project that at first showed some potential but has simply settled down and is likely to be abandoned in the future.

Ps: I've been following this game since 2018. So far, it's been 4 years of development, but neither the hole or gip main quest has been finished so far
Yeah... What i really find sad is that the game had interesting conceptual bases.
In fact it's kinda funny how the dev didn't make problems with some characters, like Scarlett who is a teacher, a police officer and a toy seller at the same time xD

But yeah, the slow development and the downgrade in quality are too notorious.

Also, i've looking the archives of the game and some of them have hard antipiracy menaces, it's kinda... scary x'd
I wanted to try to do an edit just for fun, but i don't know if the dev will try to take it down, even here :HideThePain:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to get memory 78 (looks like a handjob)?
EDIT: Figured it out, go out in the evening to town and city, talk to naked students

Last edited:
Reactions: Explo1232

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I get a black screen on the bathroom scene during the Flora date. Do I need to start from the beginning to fix this?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I get a black screen on the bathroom scene during the Flora date. Do I need to start from the beginning to fix this?
With most of the previous updates the old saves will break the game so you usually have to play from the beginning every time you play this train wreck. I have not had a chance to play this update but if the past is any indication you probably have to start over.

Reactions: Hajtand
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes