TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Okay. Considering the history with the dev, I HAVE to ask. is this new update even worth it? or is it like 2 stills that are clothed, but in lewd positions. I sincerely don't think he would release anything meaty without wasting double the effort of the update itself in JUST trying to drm his game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johndqdo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No it will not , you post the link and then report your own post ( use the appropriate reason that is listed such as update) the OP will see that and update the first page , this is a pirate site the Dev has no power to remove it.
But he can DMCA the link and make it useless, which this developer does have a history of doing.

Okay. Considering the history with the dev, I HAVE to ask. is this new update even worth it? or is it like 2 stills that are clothed, but in lewd positions. I sincerely don't think he would release anything meaty without wasting double the effort of the update itself in JUST trying to drm his game.
Oh don't worry, the double effort for DRM part is probably not far behind.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
But he can DMCA the link and make it useless, which this developer does have a history of doing.

Oh don't worry, the double effort for DRM part is probably not far behind.

And all of the DL providers will respond to the DMCA?
Could play wack a mole for a while or better yet just torrent the thing.
Seems like he would be wasting his time really , chances are a ton of people will get his game anyway before he can take down the links. To be honest I am souring on this game at this point and am not as excited about playing it as I use to be. He has made some progress on bugs though game only crashes half as much as it use to :rolleyes:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And all of the DL providers will respond to the DMCA?
Could play wack a mole for a while or better yet just torrent the thing.
Seems like he would be wasting his time really , chances are a ton of people will get his game anyway before he can take down the links. To be honest I am souring on this game at this point and am not as excited about playing it as I use to be. He has made some progress on bugs though game only crashes half as much as it use to :rolleyes:
Most upload sites do just so they can say they didn't host content they could get in trouble for, but it would be, and has been since this mess started, a war of attrition given the F95 community's ability to resist his attemtps. It is basically a cycle that never ends where Boner takes down a link and a new one pops up. It isn't much to worry about in terms of availability, just in terms of the level of annoyance.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Most upload sites do just so they can say they didn't host content they could get in trouble for, but it would be, and has been since this mess started, a war of attrition given the F95 community's ability to resist his attemtps. It is basically a cycle that never ends where Boner takes down a link and a new one pops up. It isn't much to worry about in terms of availability, just in terms of the level of annoyance.
I agree it can be annoying the Dev is certainly hostile to game players even trying to DL his free version on his site leaves you highly frustrated. Either way at some point this latest release will become public for all those that can't wait you will have to be a 10+$ a month patreon to play the latest release.

Reactions: alex2011

H.Kev

Sep 13, 2019
I agree it can be annoying the Dev is certainly hostile to game players even trying to DL his free version on his site leaves you highly frustrated. Either way at some point this latest release will become public for all those that can't wait you will have to be a 10+$ a month patreon to play the latest release.
Last I've checked he doesn't let the version above 0.2 go public after a while

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes