Khayotx

Jun 7, 2019
By using the ea3794 decrypter - encrypter tool

Instruction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For anyone having trouble decrypting/decompiling the game
remove the commented lines from the decrypt file (from line 270 to 284 remove the //~)
that should make the script actually decrypt everything and make the code "open source" at least that was what I needed to do for it to work for me

Reactions: H.Kev

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do you mean? Gip is the best thing ever to be put in this game. He is the callenge you have to overcome to get the girls. Without Gip it would just be boring, go there, do that, come back. He adds the character development to MC and provides drama and suspense whenever his name is mentioned regardles of you going for NTR or Harem playstyle.
The worst thing about this game is the actual dev who laid the foundation for a very nice game both story wise and art wise, but is too lazy to finish it.
Are you fucking kiddin' tho?

Look at this toad creature. Beside the fact that the MC looks terrible, with a misshaped dick, the art is trash.
Whoever made the early artwork is long gone and have been for years and it clearly shows at this point.

This game is a grift, where the game developer hires the bare minimum, while putting in bare minimum work as well in order to get stacks of fat cash from a game he will never finish, because he has literally zero incentives to do so.
I have to disagree on that last part, I don't think it's laziness, he's just too consumed by his apparent need to block modding so people can't put back in content he removed for Patreon reasons. Attempts to block that have failed time and again only to be met with even more efforts to block those attempts with DRM.

He IS putting in the bare minimum, but because all his effort is completely misplaced because god forbid someone unrelated to him actually puts back in the content he removes. It's as if he thinks Patreon can come after him for a third party mod and is scared shitless that they will do just that and take all his income with them. He definitely has money on the brain and dollar/euro/yen/whatever currency signs in the eyes, though.

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know man, i been waiting a longggggg time for these update but anyone have the new version, sorry for my english

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah that's going to get removed instantly

No it will not , you post the link and then report your own post ( use the appropriate reason that is listed such as update) the OP will see that and update the first page , this is a pirate site the Dev has no power to remove it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It scares me to see another update come out so fast...and the next one is 50% done.
something weird is happening haha

The Dev probably has a road map he is using to doll out the updates at a specific pace probably to increase revenue over time. Not that it will matter to us being we have no Hero's around who want to share it here. :(

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes